Thread: Error Loading System Components - the update process could not be carried out message in Avira

Error Loading System Components - the update process could not be carried out message in Avira

Hi friends in my computer I have installed Avira antivirus and it was working absolutely fine. now suddenly it has started giving me problems. Now automatic update in the Avira does not work. While trying that it throws error saying Error Loading System Components - the update process could not be carried out. What should I do to solve this problem?

re: Error Loading System Components - the update process could not be carried out message in Avira

Well is this problem started after installing any software in your computer? if you have started facing this problem after installing any particular software then you should remove that software from your computer and afetr that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. if you still get the same problem after removing that software also then problem is with the Avira antivirus.

re: Error Loading System Components - the update process could not be carried out message in Avira

Well according to me you should try to solve this problem by trying this solution and after trying this solution your problem might get solved. First you have to open the Avira in your PC and then you have to turn off the automatic updates and then you have to click on the OK and after clicking OK you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to turn the Avira antivirus and after turning on the Avira antivirus you have to turn on the automatic updates and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

I Hope after trying these steps your problem will get solved.

If above solution does not help you to solve this issue then you should try to solve this problem by repairing the Avira antivirus. I am telling you this because many times by repairing the software we can solve this type of the problems. First repair the Avira antivirus and then let me know what the result is.

If you want to repair the Avira antivirus in your computer then you have to follow these steps. You have to first open the control panel in your computer and after opening the control panel you have to click on the program and features option. in the program and features option you have to click on the uninstall program option. Now after clicking on the uninstall programs option you have to select the Avira antivirus and then you have to click on the change program option. Now you have to select the repair option and then click on the next button and then it will repair the Avira antivirus and then your problem might get solved.

I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

I think you should try to update the Avira antivirus manually. If you want to update the Avira antivirus manually then you have to visit the official site of the Avira and from there you have to find the virus definition file and then you have to download that and then update it. Many times by applying the updates manually also help to fix thi type of issue.

Yes I am totally agree with the above solution because I am also using Avira antivirus in my PC and I was also having the same problem and after that I have tried many solution to fix this issue but none of the solution helped me to solve this issue. Now after that I have downloaded the virus definition file from the Avira official site and then applied in my PC and after that all the things started working normally.

You should also try this solution and after that your problem will get fixed.

I have tried to solve this problem by repairing the Avira antivirus and after repairing the Avira antivirus also I was getting the same error message. Now after that I have also tried to fix this issue by downloading virus definition files from the internet and applying that in my computer with no luck.

Is there any other way to get around from this problem?

I think the problem which you are facing with Avira antivirus can get resolved by reinstalling the Avira antivirus. First you should uninstall the Avira antivirus from your computer and after uninstalling the Avira antivirus from the PC you have to remove all the temporary files and then you have to restart the Computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the Avira antivirus again in your computer and after installing the Avira antivirus you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I think reinstalling the Avira antivirus in your computer will solve this problem.

If reinstalling the Avira antivirus doesn’t help you to solve this problem and if you are still getting the same error message then you should upgrade the Avira antivirus. Download the latest version of the Avira antivirus from the internet and then install it in your computer and then your problem will surly get solved.

I have uninstalled the Avira antivirus from my computer and after removing the Avira antivirus from my computer I have restart the computer and then I have installed the Avira antivirus in my computer again and after installing the Avira antivirus in my computer when I turn on the automatic updates at that time all the things worked fine.