Thread: Avira ad appear to be freezing my computer

Avira ad appear to be freezing my computer

The problem is that when I went to click on one of the avira ads which displayed on the website for purchasing. So when I clicked on it what happened is that the computer of mine got freezed and got stucked on this. And now I’m not able to do anything. Sow why is the problem like that why am not able to get to the link by clicking on the ad. Do anyone have the idea about this.

Re: Avira ad appear to be freezing my computer

Similar problem here, actually I was thinking of buying the avira antivirus and for this I clicked on one of the ad but what I found that the computer got hanged by clicking on the ad. So9 want to know what is the reason behind this?? Why does the computer hangs by clicking on ad.

I have used the avira antivirus since ages and I always try to get the link by clicking on the ads and was opened directly by clicking on it , never came with this type of issue. I don’t know why it happened to with you all. Did you tried doing it again after restarting the site again.

According to me the reason might be some other for freezing up computer by clicking on the ad. Because I never came with such type of problems earlier. The reason for freezing the computer might be that you must have opened many files at the same time and due to this your computer must have got freezed up and at the same time you clicked on the ad of the site. So you doubt that it happened due to the clicking on the avira ads.

So for this I would say that you must try again clicking on the ads of the avira. I guess this time there should be no problem clicking on this ads.

I have done the same as you told again, but what I found is that again when clicking on the ads of the avira the computer got freezed up and have to restart the pc again. Is there any other solution from where I can click on the ads of the avira without freezing of computer.

If you are getting problems of freezing of computer when you try to click on the ads of the avira after trying several times. One thing you can do is that you should try searching on the google for the avira antivirus and you should try linking from there,as by clicking on the ads of the avira you computer gets freezed up you can try doing from google.