Thread: All HTTP traffic seems to be blocked in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

All HTTP traffic seems to be blocked in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

I have just installed the new ‘Nod32 Antivirus 5’ on my laptop, and I have seen that this program is blocking the way to get the access to the sites that means that it doesn’t allow opening many of the sites that I want to see in my laptop. So I have made the several attempts to make the correction for this thing but I have not got the proper solution for this issue. And also I don’t have that much of the information about the setting and the other changes to make in this ‘Nod32 Antivirus 5’. So what is the issue all about what I have to do for this kind of situation so friends if you have any of the suggestion for this thing then let me know about this any of the suggestion be thanks and appreciated.

Re: All HTTP traffic seems to be blocked in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

According to my suggestion this ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 make the attempt to scan the network traffic for viruses with the help of the ESET kernel service and this is the internal proxy server. So with this scan these add that link to the list of the programs that the internal proxy scans. So with this process timing it will loss the internet connectivity or other undesired results with this application. So maybe this will be the reason for the loss of the connection there in the internet you are using and that lead to the failure of the opening HTTP traffics.

Even I was also facing the same issue for the access for the HTTP request to the server, most of the page are fail to get load on the Desktop so I have search for this issue and have seen that the Firefox browser is implements the feature of this antivirus and scan the entire link that I enter into the search bar of this browser. And because of this reason the page get fail to upload on the Desktop. So may this will help just try to disable the scanning for the website pages and the content by manually changing the setting for this Antivirus, there may be the option there in the Antivirus to disable this kind of the scan.

This thing can be fixed by changing the internal setting for the internal proxy so that to make sure that it is only being used for web browser as well as for the email applications
    So for that you have to go for that you have to double click on the ESET icon next to the system clock, so after click the main program window will open.
    • Now you have to press the F5 to display the advanced setup window.
    • There you will see the tree collection of the directory there in the advanced window, so from there you need to expand the Web and email.
    • Now click on the Protocol filtering.
    • Now you have to select the Applications marked as web browsers.
    • There you will see the Excluded applications. So there are the lists of the Application that can be selected to which you want to make the scan.
    • So from that list you can select the application that you want to enable for the can, so just disable the web browser scanning from the list.

For this thing the user have to go for the setting just by clicking the small icon there in the left corner of the task bar, so after that click the user have to make the changes for the setting there the user need to go for the Advanced Setup tree and then he have to move for the Protocol filtering Web and email clients from there need to click on the Excluded applications. And then according to the instruction there the user can make the changes and the setting for the purpose of the user need to make. So that the HTTP page get open into the browser without any of the issue or the delay.

There are the things there in this Antivirus that it makes the scan for the incoming data from the external source that is the main reason for this Antivirus that doesn’t allow any of the external HTTP response there in the System. And also the network traffic is maintain by these Antivirus ESET kernel service as same us the internal proxy there in the System.