Thread: Compatibility of PerfectDisk12 with ESET Smart Security v5.

Compatibility of PerfectDisk12 with ESET Smart Security v5.

I am using ESET Smart Security v5 which I have upgraded recently. And after this upgrade, after few days, when I tried with installing the PerfectDisk12 at that time I get that my computer got sluggish as never before. I am not getting here that why I am getting this type of the problem can here anyone suggest me about the suggestion about this?? Here let me tell you that I have also tried with the reinstall the PerfectDisk12 but still get the same problem. I am sure that, I am getting this type of the problem which is caused by the ESET Smart Security v5 only. Please suggest me some way to resolve this problem.

Re: Compatibility of PerfectDisk12 with ESET Smart Security v5.

Dude, you have not mentioned the issue clearly. And this is because, you are just saying here that you have got that your PerfectDisk12 is running very slow, but you have not mentioned here that how ESET version 5 is causing it to run very slow. I am telling you this all things because I have also tried with the using the ESET Smart Security v5 and also PerfectDisk12 at the same time in my system but I get that this both are running very fine for me. For you I will say here that this issue is not totally related with the ESET Smart Security v5, first you will need to make sure about this thing that you are using PerfectDisk12 which is fine. And also I am sure here that ESET Smart Security v5 is not causing this type of the problem because, ESET Smart Security uses a few resources only.

Ok if you are getting this type of the problem then for you I will suggest you to try with the disabling real-time protection. Try with this, I hope that this might helps to make difference. Reply me back about the results.

Yes, I also agree with this. I am also using PerfectDisk12 with the ESET Smart Security v5, and this is running with the no problems. And also for you I am telling this all things that Disk Defragmenter have anything to do with security suite compatibility. For your information I will say you that I am running PerfectDisk 12.00 Server alongside NOD32 Antivirus 5.0.84.0 and with this also I am not getting any problem as you have suggested in your problem.

I think that you are getting this type of the problem because you have changed some of the default setting in the ESET Smart Security v5 and I am very sure about that. For getting resolve this problem in your case, I will say to you that you will need to check for the default settings for the ESET Smart Security v5 and if there you get that they have got changed then try to set them to the default. I am sure that after doing this you will not get this problem again. And also I will tell you that you will need to one-by-one to see if you can identify which one seems to be slowing the system down. Try with this; I am sure that you will get the problem to be resolve.

Yes, this also happens to me but when I was using the default setting at that time only I get this. And for this reason I am not blaming the ESET smart security. And also with this, I am getting an issue with the PerfectDisk 12, at my home where I have installed the ESS 5.

Before this I was having the ESET smart security 5 high CPU usage problems. And after getting resolve that, now I get this PerfectDisk 12 running very slow problem. Still I am not having the suggestion about this t]hat why I am getting this type of the problem. And also here all the users are saying that they are also using this combination but they are not getting this problem. But I have this problem, and I am very sure that ESET smart security version 5 is causing this problem, because I have also checked with uninstalling the ESET smart security version 5, and I get that PerfectDisk are working very fine at that time. But when I again install security then PerfectDisk again start working very slow. What to do now??? Please reply me back if here anyone have the suggestion about this.

Yes dude, I also agree with the above users who are saying that PerfectDisk works fine with the ESET. And this is because I am using PerfectDisk12 with the NOD32 Antivirus 5.0.84.0 and this also works very fine. And also with this, I came to know that due to the nature of real-time scanning of ESET and the latest defragmenters like PerfectDisk cannot be totally ruled out.

Hey thanks for suggesting me about this all things. I have tried with checking the defaults setting and yes the setting have got changes. I set them to the default and not I am not having the problem. Thanks for telling me about that.

I don’t agree here that PerfectDisk12 is compatible with the new version of the NOD32 Antivirus which is 5.0.84.0. because I am getting so many of the compatibility issue related with this. And for getting resolve the problem I have tried with the al the suggestion over here but still I get that this all are not working very fine for me. Can here anyone else suggest me some other suggestion for getting resolve this issue???