Thread: Show of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

Show of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

Hi recently I have heard about the eset launched new Antivirus for the PC user, so I want to have this new Antivirus for my System but I don’t have that much of the information for this new Antivirus. So guys if you there any of the unveiled for this ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 then let me know about this Antivirus. Any of the reply will be appriciated.

re: Show of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

This is the longly anticipated product line 5 of ESET's, this is the flagship products ESET NOD32 Antivirus. There are so many of the features are there which include the
    Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) – This features blocks the unauthorized changes done by the programs.

Improved memory scans - This features boost the chance of informative unrecognized malware active there in the storage.

Removable Media Control – This is on of the system for preventing the malware infection done by the USB flash drives or CDs and DVDs, etc. This also supports for the creation of the rules based for the specific media parameters.

ESET Live Grid –This is one of the cloud-powered based system assist to allowing for the faster and the more accurate malware detection as well as the prevention for the false positives.

I have seen the Gamer Mode there in this ESET NOD32 Antivirus which is used for the suspension for the pop-up notifications and also for the scanning as well as the scheduling tasks while playing. There are also the feature there in this that make the System to Shut down after scanning been completed by the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5, there is also the IMAP/IMAPS scanning is possible there in this new Antivirus.

This version that is the version five (v5) can be updated from the official site of the eset, so if the user want to update these Antivirus then the user can make the use of the official site for the updation of these Antivirus. Remote Admin can also be disabling there in this ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5.

Hi I want to know whether the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5, is these version is the Business edition, which means can I use this for my LAN based architecture. Any of the reply will be thanks for this query.

Hi I want to know whether the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5, is these version is the Business edition, which means can I use this for my LAN based architecture. Any of the reply will be thanks for this query.
    According to my information this ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 is the Home edition and not the Business edition. There may be the chances for having this as available in the Business edition follow later.

The ESET Antivirus is the best one for the protection of the System, however the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 is consider as the flagship products by the ESET. There are also many of the feature are there that are consider as the best for these Antivirus. There are the HIPS which are used to block the changes done by the improved memory scans features. The system is prevented by the malware infection that are due to the USB flash drives or CD that are the external source of the data.