Thread: Setting up Belkin wireless router with the MTNL connection

Setting up Belkin wireless router with the MTNL connection

I am completely unaware of this and hence in this situation I would ask you to give me some advise about the same. I want to configure this router with the present network and hence I am expecting that you all can give me some solutions for the same so do reply on the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

re: Setting up Belkin wireless router with the MTNL connection

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    I am completely unaware of this and hence in this situation I would ask you to give me some advise about the same. I want to configure this router with the present network and hence I am expecting that you all can give me some solutions for the same so do reply on the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.
    See that is not so easy to say that I would advise you to give me some details from your side and then only I can say something so the details that I will be requiring is the ADSL modem make number, then the same details for the Belkin wireless router as well is required. So this is the two important data that I will be requiring right now so it is better if you can give me some details about the same that’s what I am saying here. so start commenting guys for the same waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same that’s what I am saying here.

I am using a Belkin Wireless G router 2.4 GHZ, 802.11g and also a DLink modem, which I can get through the model number as well. As it is a bit old one, so what advise would you like to give me here.

If you have the installation CD for the router then you can insert it accordingly that’s what I am saying here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here. Then you can get connected with the help of a dialer. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I have said here. Then enter the username and password for the router and get started with the connection. So that’s what you should be doing I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you. So do tell me if the particular suggestion from my side did help you or not. Do revert me back if its possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiz View Post
    If you have the installation CD for the router then you can insert it accordingly that’s what I am saying here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here. Then you can get connected with the help of a dialer. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I have said here. Then enter the username and password for the router and get started with the connection. So that’s what you should be doing I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you. So do tell me if the particular suggestion from my side did help you or not. Do revert me back if its possible.
    It was nice reading your suggestion, well I have almost configured my router I just want to know how will I be able to set the username and the password accordingly. That’s what I am saying here. so please do tell me if how would I setup the username and the password accordingly waiting for the response from your side about the same.

I have got the perfect solution for you just make sure that you follow them. I am mentioning in the steps given below.
    1) See the password for that is written below the router.
    2) Just connect a device with the wireless router and then enter the password that is preset which is mentioned below the router.
    3) Now enter your ip address and gain the access, go inside and select the static ip. In that enter the preset IP which you use on comp.
    4) Now save all the settings that you have made here and then put your wifi address as obtain automatically.
    5) Save and exit.
    So that’s it from you, I hope that was very much clear for you, that’s it from my side.

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    Why don’t you have a chat with the belkin support about the same I am sure they will be having a good knowledge about the same and hence taking a second opinion from them regarding the same would be a good option for sure. That’s what I want to say here. so do think about this as your suggestion as well.

Re: Setting up Belkin wireless router with the MTNL connection

Quote Originally Posted by Zared View Post
    I have got the perfect solution for you just make sure that you follow them. I am mentioning in the steps given below.
    1) See the password for that is written below the router.
    2) Just connect a device with the wireless router and then enter the password that is preset which is mentioned below the router.
    3) Now enter your ip address and gain the access, go inside and select the static ip. In that enter the preset IP which you use on comp.
    4) Now save all the settings that you have made here and then put your wifi address as obtain automatically.
    5) Save and exit.
    So that’s it from you, I hope that was very much clear for you, that’s it from my side.
    The said solution did work for me and hence I would like to say thanks to you all for the same so that’s what I want to say here. I did follow all the detailed steps that you had given and believe me at the end I could see the green light indicating that the router is actively connected. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.