Thread: avast as a junk for CCleaner 3.12.1572 as it cleans it By Default!!

avast as a junk for CCleaner 3.12.1572 as it cleans it By Default!!

I can say that CCleaner clears all the unnecessary stuff from all the browsers history to recycle bin with a great ease, but what I am hearing. it is cleaning the avast antivirus slowly. Is the problem with the application or the antivirus? I am not knowing exactly know what CCleaner cleans in avast? I made an updation of CCleaner yesterday, and it at present has avast. As a choice, and it's checked by default. I chose to install fresh version of avast. And it removed 18mg's of something, what, I don't know. Can someone suggest about this.

Re: avast as a junk for CCleaner 3.12.1572 as it cleans it By Default!!

They are only the avast temp log files which are safe but I still prefer to check safety software app's in my list just in case.no matter which Ccleaner cleans should be clearly listed. Later by clicking the Analyze button, double click on the Avast admission starting from the list of cleanable items. This must bring up the particulars you wish for. As mentioned, it’s almost certainly temp files, logs, etc.

If you primary just chose "Analyse" and double click avast 6 line you will observe all items to be cleaned. It too works if you double click the line later after cleaning but after that it is certainly too late to make a decision.

Those can be previous log files from avast. But it’s suggested not to verify that alternative. That archive might be helpful in outlook. Fine information for each one, thanks! I did not identify that I might double click an entry to observe additional definite data. I hope CCleaner, but it now seems strange to clean my Avast.

Following so as to the demand they additional Avast 6 in CCleaner with no conflicts. This of course has nothing to perform with me. The cause I reveal this is since I would have modify at least 2 things. Primary, I would not have added Avast by means of the "default=true", other than through "default=false". After that, as initially requested in that post I connected to, I would also insert the "report" file too, not simply the "logs", and I would expand this addition to older Avast edition in CCleaner's items. Guys this next change / request would be applicable ONLY if it is the "default=false".

I don’t have idea for what reason they don't add the information as well, or else why they set the default as true for Avast. avast did not perform the work. Maintenance was essential and they don't pay attention to that. At present, a 3rd party device is just viewing how the maintenance is needed. Pay notice to the figures.

Fine preferably you wish for a stop the formation of the unp99999999.mdmp files to avast as I consider these are faulty circumstances, which it would be an enhancement to secure the issue than the indication. I don't contain any of the logging9999999999.log records in my Log sub-folder ,so I don't identify if you have something similar to debug logging permit,
    You might too limit the size of these user log records in the avastUI, Settings, protection part (image2) I contain mine set to 32KB and that might account for several Mail9999999.log records.

I now only accepted the CCleaner default with letting it clean the Avast log files. I haven't detected any modification in how Avast runs as the records were cleaned. Fine, Wise Disk Cleaner in their highly developed cleaning section identifies these records for cleaning following a scan but when you hit the "Clean" key it doesn't come into view to clean them. it is actually in the real sense Good for CCleaner.

I'm not certain that I understood your posts. I mean, I know what those temporal records are, but I don't know why you are bringing the topic. In my case I don't have waste / remnants, and my logs are not close to those big figures of MB. I had an idea that this topic was about CCleaner's ability in relation to Avast, and fewer regarding the "big" MB of cleaning logs. Furthermore, I’m not sure CCleaner can clean all those tmp archives of Avast by default (and if it can, it is not connected to the Avast item itself in CCleaner). But perhaps I misunderstood the major subject of this area.

Usually it is in line of what is or isn't cleaned by ccleaner, as I assumed I don't see no matter which in ccleaner that is cleaning any avast location by default (but I still have ccleaner 3.11.). I completely disagree with permitting ccleaner clear any avast logs as they are a helpful for user and deact as a debugging device. Tech is reporting what isn't being cleared by avast maintenance, which he is having ccleaner clean up in avast site. My point to him is he possibly will permit what is present in the opening place to be cleaned by ccleaner. Thanking about that lastly I understood what they meant. I agree with you regarding not letting CCleaner automatically clean Avast logs. That's why I said that the "default=true" for Avast is an error from you .Still, I don't identify why they decided to include the logs only, but not the reports.

Let me tell you to the new learners about providing some common information about CCleaner. It is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning instrument. It removes unused records from your system –which in turn allowing Windows to process quicker and releasing up precious hard disk room. It also cleans traces of your online behaviors like your Internet records. In addition it includes a completely characteristic registry cleaner. But the most excellent piece is that it's quick (usually taking a smaller amount of amount to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware which means viruses. Including the common applications like the internet explorer with all of the advanced browsers such as chrome and safari it cleans. Besides this it also cleans old stuffs collected in Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files of your windows.