Thread: AVG does not support Internet Explorer 9

AVG does not support Internet Explorer 9

I am using AVG antivirus from long times. I am an internet fan. I tried several times AVG Free 2012 and this most of the times AVG crashed my IE 9.I have been browsing Windows 7\x64 bit with IE 9.i don’t use any other browser. Each period when I attempt to open YouTube site AVG crashes IE 9.
    I hope to fix it soon. Thank you.

re: AVG does not support Internet Explorer 9

AVG is a most accurate to detect threats and viruses these days. But the most probable problem is with AVG. Go into the AVG menu and remove the link scanner and IE will work again.
    I guess that you are trapped with waiting for a new discharge of AVG to fix the trouble.

Possibly you include Trial version of AVG 2012. Attempt to put out of action AVG Accelerator. Tools -> Advanced Settings -> Link Scanner -> Online Shield -> "Enable AVG Accelerator" untick.
    In AVG Free is this feature not available. By this means if you are able to do so. Hope you will fix the issue.

I had a comparable problem previous week. A user loaded AVG 9.0 and then IE8 would not effort.
    Firefox and Google Chrome were operating all right. Subsequently spending some of hours turning off and on add-on and scanning for threat I lastly called the user and got their authorization to uninstall AVG then IE8. After this procedure it was working nice. Everything is fine, now. After Installation of Avast Free version

To deal with this closely issue, Microsoft has come out with a beta version of Microsoft Fix It Center and it has been of actual help to me! I consider it should perform the job for your PCs too! You can visit the Microsoft’s official website for the support.
    As advice is simple to give, AVG got the lowest rank in the AV Comparatives tests

This is another alternative. When by means of Zone Alarm and AVG programs at the same time, it is likely that you cannot surf the Internet at all. This question is caused by the Zone Alarm program and should be set till the closing stages. Please make use of one of the underneath mentioned solutions for the time being crack the issue:
    • Uninstall the Zone Alarm program
    • Program can be uninstalled by means of its program folder or by using Start -> Control Panel -> Add or remove programs
    • Uninstall the Link Scanner section

I am using AVG antivirus for the most of the years. I have installed AVG with IE7 and did not have any problems.
    I always perform a routine installation and don’t carry out install either on the email scanning nor the IE7 tool bars.
    My advice to you is that you might check IE7 add-on status and make out if you have the AVG 8 tool bar operation performing. If so attempt to
    disable it.
    If you start one more AVG 8 installation it should provide you the alternative to add/remove features.
    After that you can eliminate email scanning and the tool bar as features.