Thread: Power LED Blinking on Netgear WNCE2001

Power LED Blinking on Netgear WNCE2001

One week ago, I had Netgear WNCE2001 wireless adaptor with the Time Warner Cable. But then due to some problem I change it to the Verizon FIOS. But it also not works and hence I decided to get back to my previous network. Now I try to use Apple Airport to make connection with my WNCE2001. Now it gives problem. I do not understand the trouble behind this connectivity. The power LED stays constant blinking with nothing happen onto it. I need some instructions to fix this issue. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Power LED Blinking on Netgear WNCE2001

You need to try the reset this Netgear WNCE2001 Wi-Fi Internet Adapter device. You can do this task by just power off the device for few seconds and then again power on such device. It works in few cases and after resetting such type of networking devices the result is in the positive manner. Hence try this and check the connectivity between these devices.

If you already set Wireless Routes on this connection by using the Apple Airport, you need to set-upWNCE2001 as a wireless client again. Then only such connection work in this system. This can be useful when building a hybrid wired and wireless network. Hence try this thing on your connection and locate the actual result.

Many NETGEAR wireless adapters work with Apple's Airport access points. Once required network drivers are installed Mac users can connect with Apple. Hence in this case, you need to check the firmware as well as driver of this device. If you think that something has been changed onto it then you need to reinstall such driver or the firmware. It fix your problem.