Thread: How to connect Netgear WNCE2001 to Verizon wireless Mifi using bridge

How to connect Netgear WNCE2001 to Verizon wireless Mifi using bridge

As per the title mentioned I have work on Netgear WNCE2001 WiFi Internet Adapter and now I want to connect it to the existing network. This network is being established using the Verizon wireless Mifi device. Now I want to connect the Netgear WNCE2001 WiFi Internet Adapter with this network. I think bridge help me to do this task. What do you think guess? Can anybody help me to do this task? thanks in advance.

Re: How to connect Netgear WNCE2001 to Verizon wireless Mifi using bridge

Yes, I also think that the bridge make the connection between this network. Bridge is a product that connects a local area network (LAN) to another LAN that uses the same protocol. It also reduces the amount of traffic on a LAN by dividing it into two segments. Then take the help of this device and locate the connectivity result. I think it will be work to make proper connection.

I try this connection and in that connection mainly the Verizon Mi-Fi to make broadband dial-out connection to Internet. It works to Connect up to five Wi-Fi enabled mobile devices to Mobile Broadband through the Verizon Wireless. Hence I think if you decided to make the connection using this device then I am sure that it gives best result. You need to follow the proper instructions to do this connection task.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Samuel Salt View Post
    I try this connection and in that connection mainly the Verizon Mi-Fi to make broadband dial-out connection to Internet. It works to Connect up to five Wi-Fi enabled mobile devices to Mobile Broadband through the Verizon Wireless. Hence I think if you decided to make the connection using this device then I am sure that it gives best result. You need to follow the proper instructions to do this connection task.
    After making this connection suddenly it gives connectivity type of problem. I don’t know why this happen but I think there is something definitely necessary to fix this issue. I also use the Linksys router to make the proper internet connection. Can anybody help me to fix this type of connectivity issue? I am waiting valuable reply.

If you faced any connectivity problem then you need to disable the MAC filtering on your router. This is necessary and it works to allow the wireless devices for transferring the signal in proper format. The number of packets of this transmission then works correctly. To improve the security of your Wi-Fi network, strongly consider enabling and using MAC address filtering. Hence try such things and locate the connectivity result.

The "INTERNET" port of the Linksys router must connect via the Netgear WNCE2001, to the Verizon mifi. The Linksys router connects multiple PCs to a high-speed broadband Internet connection or to an Ethernet backbone. Hence if you got any problem which tells that the internet connection not working then you needs to perform the port checking task on it. This connection port testing will be work to fix that all the physical connection will be work properly and problem is in the firmware of the networking device. Hence try this testing first and then apply remaining task on it.

You need to also check the firmware you installed or previously present on this Netgear WiFi Internet Adapter is being work properly. If it is not properly then you need to perform the firmware upgrade task on it. This is necessary and it gives impact to fix such type of issue.

I faced the similar type of connectivity problem and then I read few articles related to this issue. I personally try this firmware upgrade task on my networking system and it works well in proper format. You can also try this process.

There must be a setting somewhere that is stopping the connection since it need to check all the connection within this network. This type of wifi adaptor will be wirelessly connects networked devices to your home network. Hence you need to also check the other networking devices on this connection. Mainly you need to test the bridge, router and the previously established network. This will be work to clear all the connectivity type of problem.

For solving this issue you need to try to change the encryption on your router and try to change the channel to 1, 6, or 11. Also I would suggest to try different encryption type. This will be work in some stage for making the connection in proper format. Hence try this thing on your network.

The WNCE2001 appears to be a wireless bridge device, having two "layers" of wireless device over one an extra gets difficult. Hence there is necessary to take the help of the network engineer in this case, the experienced person works to fix this issue. Try instructions that mentioned in the guidance of this network engineer. I think it works to fix such issue.