Thread: iCloud is more of problems than it's worth

iCloud is more of problems than it's worth

In my personal opinion regarding icloud, I think that it is of the more trouble that it worth. I am not going to use that in future. Rather than the icloud, I am pleased to syncing my iPhone through iTunes via USB. I am posting this here to have some reply from other people. If you have same opinion as me or not? If not then what is the main reason that you like it.

Re: iCloud is more of problems than it's worth

I am enjoying it quite well. I don't believe that I am going to utilize it much for holding my backups, my storage is previously mostly occupied through my iPhone backup and can't even grasp the iPad one.

To use icloud we have a MobileMe account or use our Apple ID with which it bought in the App Store or iTunes Store. If we are users of MobileMe, Apple has made a website available to all with which to make the transfer of information from MobileMe account to icloud. But keep in mind that if you have MobileMe account (and you pass to icloud) and your Apple ID Apple is different and you use to set icloud icloud will have two different accounts. So you cannot use both accounts. This means that you use the MobileMe for syncing icloud and Apple ID for shopping (which is annoying) or you leave behind MobileMe account. Since buying the apps back again will not be in your plans.

Setting icloud in IOS is easy. Nothing will appear to update the configurator. If we fail we can always go to Settings -> icloud and enter data for their implementation. Eye again! and enter your Apple ID with which you are making purchases on the App Store or iTunes Store or MobileMe account that you moved to icloud.

Synchronization is one of the most interesting features in this. Synchronization ensures that changes you make to a document from one of the terminals will be reflected automatically on the other.

The content purchased from the iTunes store, music (including that which has not been downloaded from the Apple store), photos (with the Photo Stream of icloud service), but also applications iOS and books downloaded iBookstore (1). Interesting point icloud backup saves in the cloud the entire contents of a terminal IOS, wireless, and without using a Mac or PC. In theory, icloud has no limit. Developers can integrate their applications through the API functions icloud made available by Apple. At this stage, the house of Apple apps, Pages (word processing), Numbers (spreadsheet) and Keynote (presentation) already provide storage and synchronization of icloud. But others should follow this fall.

The service is free, but storage space is limited to 5 GB for email, documents, backups. The space required by Photo Stream is not deducted from the total or the content purchased on Apple's online store. The company will offer this fall to expand the storage volume, for a fee. With 5 GB available for free, Apple is offering more than Google Docs (1 GB), but less than Microsoft Sky Drive (25 GB).

The online synchronization service icloud is of course most clearly with Mac OS X. However, Windows users are not screwed. Anyone who wants access to the Microsoft operating system on the hard disk icloud needs offered here "icloud Control Panel" and the IOS version 5.0.

Among the new features in icloud include "Photo Stream": This one takes the automatic adjustment of photos between iOS devices, Apple TV, Macs and Windows machines. A new photograph taken with the iPhone ends up automatically, for example in the photo stream (once a wireless connection is available) and so on all with the same icloud account connected devices. icloud each holds in the last 30 days recorded or added pictures before - it takes no Photostream icloud space of the user to complete.

Down Re: iCloud is more of problems than it's worth

I think it sucks, I have a mobile me with I disk and it will only take apple files in the new icloud unless I am being thick.

I also cannot import my contacts that it wiped off my iphone when I installed OS5, wishing I had not swapped to i cloud.

Anyone know if the file storage will come back so it is like i disk?

Quote Originally Posted by AmaF View Post
    The online synchronization service icloud is of course most clearly with Mac OS X. However, Windows users are not screwed. Anyone who wants access to the Microsoft operating system on the hard disk icloud needs offered here "icloud Control Panel" and the IOS version 5.0.
    I have both of those and it will only allow me to manage mail and Back ups !!! I want to upload files, do you know how to please?

There is a Easy Upload tool that can help you for this. It allows you to choose the folder you want and upload files on iCloud. The tools works fine and you can configure the same easily also. It is recommended for iCloud as it is safe and secure and you can also share the files on other devices. It is possible to upload files, music, photos and documents.