Thread: cannot install Kaspersky Mobile Security in Nokia 5800

cannot install Kaspersky Mobile Security in Nokia 5800

I am using Nokia 5800 mobile phone from last one year and this mobile phone is very nice. now I have downloaded the Kaspersky Mobile Security and after that when I try to install it in my mobile phone at that time I get this “requested application access not granted".

what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: cannot install Kaspersky Mobile Security in Nokia 5800

I have referred your problem and I will first tell you that if you are using any old version of the Kaspersky Mobile Security in your mobile phone then you have to remove that from your mobile phone and after that you have to restart the mobile phone and then try to install the Kaspersky Mobile Security again. if there is no old version installed and then also this problem is coming then may be the Kaspersky Mobile Security which you have to downloaded is not for your mobile phone.

go to the official site of the Kaspersky Security there you have to find the correct version of Kaspersky Mobile Security Nokia 5800 mobile phone and after that you have to install that in your mobile phone. I hope after trying this solution you will be able to install the Kaspersky Mobile Security in your mobile phone.

if you need any more information then let me know.

Re: cannot install Kaspersky Mobile Security in Nokia 5800

Thank you for helping me and providing me information. after reading your solution I have downloaded the correct version of the Kaspersky Mobile Security in my mobile and after that when I tried to install that in my mobile phone at that time I didn’t get any problem.