Thread: Android phone freezes and reboot because of the KMS 9

Android phone freezes and reboot because of the KMS 9

I am using Motorola Defy mobile phone in which I have android 2.3 installed and in my mobile phone I have recently installed Kaspersky mobile security 9 and after installing that whenever I download the any files from the browser at that time mobile phone freezes. Some time when I open the file manager at that time also iget the same problem. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Android phone freezes and reboot because of the KMS 9

I have read your problem and I will first suggest you to check whetehr you are facing this problem with any specific browser or same problem is coming with other browser also? first check this thing and after that let me know.

if you are facing this problem with any specific browser then you should use different browser because whenever you download any file in your mobile phone at that time Kaspersky scan that file but sometimes when Kaspersky try to access the file though browser at that time this type of problem can take place due to file crashing. try different browser and then see what the result is. if you are getting the same problem with other browser also then I think you should uninstall the Kaspersky mobile security 9 from your mobile phone and agfetr that you have to install the Kaspersky mobile security 9 again afetr restarting the mobile phone and then your problem will get solved. try this solution and afetr that your problem will get solved.

if you need any more information then let me know.

you can also try to solve this problem by resetting the mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone you have to install the Kaspersky mobile security 9 again in your mobile again and after reinstalling the Kaspersky mobile security 9 you have to check what the result is.