Thread: Security Protection Malware not allowing TDSSkiller, AVP, Malwarebytes to work

Security Protection Malware not allowing TDSSkiller, AVP, Malwarebytes to work

I got the Security Protection malware on my Windows XP machine. I did it in via an Acrobat. I attempted to run Malwarebytes, but it had the rootkit that wouldn't permit me to do so. So I restarted in safe mode and attempted downloading and running TDSSKiller.exe, first renaming it to x.com according to the guidelines on Bleeping PC. It installed OK, then ran for a few seconds, then crashed with no lapse inform. It actually quit working. I came here and attempted downloading and running Kaspersky AVP and got the same effect-began examining for about 10 seconds, then the system actually close down.

Re: Security Protection Malware not allowing TDSSkiller, AVP, Malwarebytes to work

You will require 5 more GB of unlimited space on framework partition C so you’re managing framework can role. Then do defragmentation.

Re: Security Protection Malware not allowing TDSSkiller, AVP, Malwarebytes to work

Okay, I now have 9.5 unlimited GB, and I defragged twice. I attempted running AVZ again-the explanation it got a clear .flash for the log is that, for example your other systems, AVZ slips up before it finishes its scan.

• Connect a Combofix log, please review these directions deliberately before downloading Combofix, and accompany the aforementioned guidelines deliberately following downloading Combofix.
    • When downloading and safeguarding combofix to Desktop please rename combofix to something like 123.exe to stop malware from disabling it.
    • Now, please verify no other projects are running, shut all other windows and stop Kaspersky (right click the K symbol and click stop security > Choose the alternative "continue manually" if still engaged) until when the checking and evacuation process has taken place.

After that please double click on the Combofix file you downloaded. Take after the onscreen prompts to begin the output. Once the scanning course of action has begun, please DO NOT click on the Combofix window or endeavor to utilize your machine as this can create the checking method to stall. It could take a while to finish scanning and this is standard. You will be separated from the web and your desktop icons/toolbars will vanish the same time as scanning, try not to stress, this is ordinary and it should be re-cached when scanning has finished.

Combofix will make a logfile and presentation it when your PC has rebooted. Regularly found in c:\combofix.txt, satisfy append it to your following post. Likewise, please bear in mind to continue the Kaspersky that you stopped. Download Combofix from official locale over the web.

Combofix didn't work. Much the same as all things else, it runs for a few seconds then after that accidents with no illustration. Someone at bleepingcomputer propose I run FixNCR.reg and re-run Malwarebytes. That moreover fizzled. Whatever is doing this is anticipating me from all the more examining to root out what the situation is.

As of right now, there are still a few choices. For the reason that you make a point not to have Kaspersky instituted, you would be able to keep on this at bleepingcomputer. An additional choice is to check with your security application merchant for backing. A different choice is to attempt Kaspersky Rescue Disk. You could probably spot more info in the Kaspersky Rescue Disk segment on the official web page.