Thread: kms block in Kaspersky Antivirus

kms block in Kaspersky Antivirus

I have recently downloaded the Kaspersky Antivirus, I have found that some of the feature of this Antivirus is doesn’t work for my System. So whenever I try to use the function of my antivirus it shows error, I don’t know what the problems it have, I think the problems is related to the kms feature for this Antivirus, so if you guys have any information then please suggest me. I’m very much upset since I have try several things to overcome this problems but not get succeed, so if you people have any idea regarding this issue then please provide your help.

Re: kms block in Kaspersky Antivirus

You should try to turn on all your Enable Block. And also such error occurs when the default page of these application is changed by some other application, so you have to go for that and have to see whether the issue is related to this, and also you have to check whether there is the problems with the other anti theft function. So first go to that and take the necessary action to set them as there default setting. This help to resolve the problems.

Even I was also facing the same problems but finally I have overcome this, so you should try this may it work to solve your problems. So for that you have to first check your default home screen for the KMS and if it is other then the defaults then you have to change it to the default. So for that you have to first enable your block feature and after enabling the block feature you will see one screen appears for selecting the home screen, so there you have to tick the default option so that your default screen will set, so in the list of the default screen you have to select the KMS home screen!

If you are facing the problems with the KMS then you can solve it by installing the Home Switcher app and Launchpro app, this application help you to switch to your Kaspersky for default screen. And the application Launchpro is used to pops up your home screen up so that you can go to select your Motorola home. However this is the common error mostly seen by the Kaspersky user, I think it is a bug in that application.

Such thing is not the error or something like that, mostly such issue found in the Android phone only. However you have to change the default home screen for the KMS. So you all have to change the default screen for the KMS. So for that you have to install the application Launchpro which used to set the default home page for the KMS.

So for that you have to enable all the block that is disabled and not there in the use. And if the default page of the Kaspersky is changed then such problems can occurs. So to avoid this you have to change the home screen to the default screen and for the KMS also there you need to check for the Default setting and other related issue. So if there is the update to the default page is there then you have to fix that and have to keep that as it was there in the default. So if you want to do this manually then you have to install the application name as Launchpro which have the inbuilt functionality to do that automatically this application keep the track for the changes.