Thread: How to run tdsskiller in safe mode?

How to run tdsskiller in safe mode?

Every thing was working fine by now in my PC but now i think there are virus in my machine as i am experiencing slow performance now a days and i think it is a "system repair" type.I have already tried to run "rkill" and after finishing the log process i had run tdsskiller and i have downloaded it and have saved it as "123.com" but nothing seems to be helping as i think it was not running.I have also tried running the tdsskiller in safe mode but i have been facing the same problem.Any helping suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: How to run tdsskiller in safe mode?

If you are not having the Kaspersky installed on your mchine than what you can do is just use the AVP Tool and then try performing the same steps till the log process and then just attach its .zip log and then send it to me in a private message so i can help you further but till then just check it out if it is working for you or not.I think it should work for you as i have used it previously quite a month ago for the same kind of problem and it had worked very well for me so i hope it helps you too.Let me know if you find any change as as well.Best of luck.

Even i am facing the same problem and i have followed your instruction and and i have downloaded and have ran the avp tool ads well and now it5 has finished the scanning process and have removed some infected files as well and i have also rebooted the computer and i have attached the report and have send it to you8 in a private message and i am looking for further help as well.Hope you will help me out as well.

I think that there are some changes in the performance now as i am experiencing that the operating system is now performing better than before and i am also able to run more no of programs than i was able to run before bit i have noticed that most of the icons for folder are now having a faint look but the black background is not there anymore.Now the new problem i am experiencing is that when i am clicking on the start button then it is showing empty.I don't know why are you having a idea about this.Any suggestion will be appreciated.

As far as i am aware of this problem this is not related to any kind of a malware issue because i have a good experience for malware infection removal but this happens sometime but you don't have to worry much about it.What all you can do is just go for a "System Repair" and it will probably solve your problem as this has previously worked for a no of people after i have suggested them so just try this and let me know if it works for you or not.Hope it works for you.

In order to reboot it the safe mode reboot your system and then press f8 key for a no of times until you get a Windows XP or your OS Advanced Options menu and now select "Safe Mode with Networking' option using the arrow keys and then press enter to boot in safe mode and then download and run rkill and then disable any other anti-malware software's if it is running on your machine and after you download it Double-click on Rkill and you will get a black screen which will disappears in a while which just means that the tool has been executed successfully but if this tool does not work for you then let me now so i can help you further.

You can also Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware.What all you have to do is just double click on the SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and then double click on the icon that will be created in order to launch the program and click yes when it asks to update the program definitions but if it does not work then update the definitions by selecting "Check for Updates" and then go to the main menu and then click on Preferences and then click on Scanning Control and then under the Scanner Options just check mark all of the below:
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining

and then click on close and then go to the main screen and then under the "Scan for Harmful Software" just click on the "Scan your computer" and just make sure that you check the C:\Fixed Drive and the under the Complete Scan just choose the Perform Complete Scan and then click next and once the malwares are detected click on ok and then click on next and after you get a notification that the Quarantine and Removal is Completed click on ok and then reboot and then follow the same steps as above.Hope that helps.