Thread: Installation failing in KVRT

Installation failing in KVRT

I am using a netbook and i think it is infected and there biggest problem i am facing because of this is that my netbook security service center is not working i have already tried it to enable it from the service center but nothing seems to be helping,my antivirus is also not workingi am getting error message saying "can not execute VAremove.exe". I have also tried to scan it from different online free scanner but even they did not helped.I have tried downloading "Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool" But when i am downloading setup file and while extracting the file i don't know why it stops in the middle.Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Installation failing in KVRT

I have faced this problem before but i was able to solve my problem by the following solution.What all you have to0 do is just GetSystemInfo tool and then after downloading it just unzip and the run the getsysteminfo.exe and then just save it in the desktop or anywhere you want and the just upload your GetSystemInfo log and then add the link that you have got previously and just make sure that you attach the zipped virusinfo_syscure.zip so i can help you further but before this just perform the above steps.

In order to attach your file to your post,soon after run the exe file just you will get a main window and then just navigate the file to customs script and then just copy and paste the below script
    • begin
    • ExecuteStdScr(3);
    • RebootWindows(true);
    • end.

in to the execution window and then run your script and the reboot and after the reboot a log subfolder will be created in the AVZ folder with a file called virusinfo_syscure.zip and when you find this file just attach this tou8 your post.Hope that helps.

After running the script you can attach Combofix log after downloading the combofix but while downloading the combofix rename it as abc.exe in order to stop the malware from disabling it and then stop all the running application as and then double click on the Combofix file and then just follow the instructions to start the scan but after the scanning is started just leave it do its work do not use your computer durring the scanning process though it might take some time and after the scanning is completed it will create a log file and after4 you reboot your system you will be able to see it in c:\combofix.txt if you have save it on desktop and the you can attach this file to your post for further help.

You can even try to run this script CreateQurantineArchive('c:\quarantine.zip') and you can follow the same steps as as above and after you reboot your PC a quarantine.zip will be created in C:\. if you have saved it on your desktop and then you can zip it to a file shot and then just message me the link of the uploaded file so i can suggest you some more help to sort it out.Hope it was helpful.

I think The FileHunter detection can help you better by which you can easily remove the selected detections.Just try this out,uninstall your Combofix and then go to start > run and type cmd > OK and the just type CD desktop in the command promppt and then will say that you are on your desktop folder and then Pattola /uninstall and press enter but if it does not work then type combofix /uninstall and then press enter but if still does not help than you can delete the combofix and then search for a AVZ quarantine folder and when you find it then just copy AVZ_Quarantine folder and then zip it and send me as a private message.

I am trying to the upload qoobox.zip in to the mediafire but it keeps on failing i am not able to attach and upload the files by email.I have already tried to attach the quarantine.zip file in the post as well then i am not getting any thing inside the zipped file i have previously done the scan using the Microsoft essential which have provided me a log report such as "trojandownloader:win32/renos.pt...action taken: removed". I have also done the uninstall of combofix but i haven't got any uninstallation process on the screen.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.