Thread: Installation of MSE advices me to turn on firewall manually

Installation of MSE advices me to turn on firewall manually

Last six month I use windows 7 on my system and yesterday I had done the installation of the MSE application onto it. After completion of this MSE installation I got advice from this task to turn on Firewall of the system. When I try to turn on the firewall program, then I got big surprise. There has to be already turned on this firewall. Is this is an error or just the warning message. Thanks in advance.

Re: Installation of MSE advices me to turn on firewall manually

Microsoft Security Essentials is a free utility that provides real-time protection. It is also helpful to recognize and do away with injurious viruses and other malware from your PC. Windows Firewall program is also helpful for the protection purpose. The message you got is just the indication of the program. There is not any dangerous situation happens on it. Hence don’t worry it’s just an indication and nothing else.

For starter go to the website of the security suite, get the uninstall tool and use it. Then as per mentioned uninstall this program and reboot correct program. In that process, you need to choose the correct files for this installation process. This will be helps to avoid such kind of complicated problem. As per I mentioned this message indicate that there is some wrong things happen on it. Hence I must say that reinstall this program. This will be help to avoid problem in future.

It could also possible that the firewall is to be makes such problem and hence you must necessary to first disable the firewall program on this system. Then use the proper installation of the MSE program process and do this task in proper way. If you have need any kind of help to contact the official expert person.

For solving this problem you can use other technique. In that technique I must say that the downloading and installing Microsoft Security Essentials continues to be an easy process. The upgraded version of the MSE helps to avoid this type of warning message. Microsoft managed to maintain the trouble-free simple interface integral in version 2. It may have something to do with Windows Defender running simultaneously. Hence might be it solves such complicated problem.

While people were expecting Microsoft Security Essentials would be subscription based software. Mode of the time this software is to be free and if you choose this free software version then yes, this will be makes problem with your system. Security Essentials didn't put up any false positives. If you have use such free version for installation then you need to use the proper way for this task. It helps to solve your complicated problem.

MSE disables Defender when it is turned on. If this is turning off then such type of unnecessary messages present on it. Hence I recommended to you for use this way and remove this indication type of problem.

While people were expecting Microsoft Security Essentials would be subscription based software. Mode of the time this software is to be free and if you choose this free software version then yes, this will be makes problem with your system. Security Essentials didn't put up any false positives. If you have use such free version for installation then you need to use the proper way for this task. It helps to solve your complicated problem.

It could be possible that the malware present on it. Hence if you faced such malware program with your system, then yes, this message continuously arrives on it. By definition, it's a program that runs invisibly in the background. For solving your problem you can use an antimalware on it. This antimalware software has to be help to do this task on your system. There are so many antimalware present on it. This will be work to do such task in best manner.