Thread: How good is Microsoft Security Essentials than Avast and Superantispyware?

How good is Microsoft Security Essentials than Avast and Superantispyware?

Recently I have purchased a new laptop for myself. I used to have a laptop before but I had to sell it because there was lot of virus issues in that and laptop wasn’t working properly at all. I had spent a lot on repairing it but the problem persisted. I had no antivirus solution running on my previous laptop. I want to know that how is Microsoft security essentials? Is it a good substitute for avast and sas. I have heard about all of them but I am not sure which one is good. I want to run only one program and not many. So I want to know which one would be better. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Re: How good is Microsoft Security Essentials than Avast and Superantispyware?

I had Microsoft Security Essentials on my two computers. I liked it and it functioned very well. It used to get updated always and there was no registration kind of thing that I had to go. Currently I am having avast antivirus. I would say it is also very good and you can get it downloaded for free form the internet. It is very important that you protect your computer from virus attacks.

I have used all the three antivirus solutions and the most I liked is the Microsoft Security Essentials. It is very prone to catch viruses and malware. Personally speaking for me, Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Firewall have been enough to protect the system

Super antispyware is very good. I think it is better than the two. I have been using it since long and I am very happy with it. It Detects and Removes Spyware, Adware and Remove Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms. I would say that just visit the official website and get it downloaded. I hope it works.

I've been using both of the Microsoft Security Essential and Avast and Im not familiar with Super Antispyware. For my experience in using Microsoft Security Essential it cannot even detect virus affecting your computer and it cannot remove any virus at all but it is a free tool. On the other side even Avast is just a free tool I should say that it works good in monitoring and removing virus in a computer. Before I format a laptop it is lagging often with out avast now that I format it and install avast I see the changes on the laptop it does not lag often.

I would say that avast is a very light on the system. Also the runtime antivirus scanner is quite effective and so I have never had any virus problems with Avast. Avast is so good that it automatically updates the virus definition files every few days. The configuration menu of Avast is easy to use and configure and all the regular options are provided.