Thread: 3g modem missing after install of windows 7

3g modem missing after install of windows 7

Last month I buy this Acer Aspire One a751h laptop and now there is network accessing problem arrives onto this system whenever I try to install windows 7 system. In that case, the installation has to be completed successfully. Then in response to this process, now the 3G modem are to be missing. I try a lot but it can’t found. Any think to solve this problem will be appreciated.

Re: 3g modem missing after install of windows 7

I think the driver of this system has being missing and hence you need to search the driver of this modem. Then this modem might be available for to establish the connection within the LAN.try this solution. If you won’t able to fix this problem then use it.

Yes, the 3G modem has to be missing on the system when the driver of that modem not present on it. we all know that the driver has to be provide the facility to interface within the 3G modem and the system devices. Normally the modem has to be connecting with the LAN card of the system. Then you need for make sure that the driver is works properly or not. If it is not work well then you need to either upgrade or reinstall this driver. This solves your missing problem.

If you can’t able to detect the driver from site then check modem device model number. You can view this modem device model number and read the manual of this modem. Then it gives you to the source link for downloading the driver for this modem. Use this link and download the driver for interfacing purpose. It solves your problem.

For viewing this modem device on your system, you can check this on your system device manager. It gives the facility to view the number of modem driver present on it. if any driver of the modem has question mark with yellow color then I suggest to use online driver update task on it.

If you wan to update the driver of this modem then use the next process to do this task. In that you need to go to 'Properties' window of the My Computer. Then the next step is to be as select the 'Advanced System Settings' option and push on the 'Hardware' tab. Final option is to be use an 'Windows Update Driver Settings' option. This will be help to solve your problem.

Reset TCP IP is also one of the options that work to find out the 3G modem. To reset the TCP/IP first open Microsoft support site link and then hit on "Fix it for me" option. This help to you for doing this connection with the modem. Then you can found this modem on your system.

The services.msc file on the windows 7 has provide the IP helper service. In that you can just use an proper services of that opened dialog box. Try this and see what happen onto it. then use ths inbuilt services of this bus. It then help to you for making the correct connection with the modem.

If you do not know about this issue then I must request to you for check the articles of this modem on its own official site. Then read this article and using the solution mentioned on it will be help to you for solving this problem. Manual of the modem is also another good choice of that troubleshooting. This is the best that can be work to solve your problem.