Thread: random reboots in Linksys WRT120N

random reboots in Linksys WRT120N

I have Linksys WRT120N router and I am using this router from last six months and it ha started giving me some issues. now my router restart randomly which interrupts while doing some important work. now please tell me how to fix this issue?

Re: random reboots in Linksys WRT120N

well according to me first try to solve this issue by resetting the router and if you have already tried to solve this issue by resetting the Linksys WRT120N router and after resetting the router also if you are facing the same issue then you have to try to solve this issue by doing the firmware update. after doing the firmware update you will not face this random reboot problem.

first you have to download the firmware update file from the internet and after updating the firmware you have to open the browser and then enter 192.168.1 in your address bar and after that you have to click on the Administration tab and after clicking on the administration tab you have to click on the upgrade firmware option. now after clicking on the upgrading firmware you have to click on the browser and then you have to locate the firmware update file which you have downloaded and then upgrade the firmware .

after performing this check whether your problem get solved or not.

if you don’t know from where to download the firmware update for Linksys WRT120N then you can download the firmware update file by clicking here DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE.

From your given link I have first download the firmware update file and after downloading the firmware update file I have followed the above steps and then I have done the firmware update and after doing that my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.