Thread: Thinking of using the new netgear Wn3000rp

Thinking of using the new netgear Wn3000rp

Guys I am planning to get a new netgear Wn3000rp for myself and the reason behind is that I had some problems with the existing router and hence I thought of getting with the new one, so what I am thinking is that the existing router that I had did not broadcast good signal and so I am hoping that it will broadcast some strong signals that’s what I feel. also there is a ethernet wall port in my office which is connected to the router now what iwant to ask is that will I be able to use the router Wn3000rp and then be able to receive as well as broadcast some signlas from it, do you all have any idea about it then do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Thinking of using the new netgear Wn3000rp

Quote Originally Posted by Rishon View Post
    Guys I am planning to get a new netgear Wn3000rp for myself and the reason behind is that I had some problems with the existing router and hence I thought of getting with the new one, so what I am thinking is that the existing router that I had did not broadcast good signal and so I am hoping that it will broadcast some strong signals that’s what I feel. also there is a ethernet wall port in my office which is connected to the router now what iwant to ask is that will I be able to use the router Wn3000rp and then be able to receive as well as broadcast some signlas from it, do you all have any idea about it then do let me know as soon as possible.
    I think so there should be a access point at remote end's ethernet port. I am sure that it will be the perfect method to try out, that’s what I want to say here. I think so you should try out that setup and then only you will be able to get the desired results, so that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Carley View Post
    I think so there should be a access point at remote end's ethernet port. I am sure that it will be the perfect method to try out, that’s what I want to say here. I think so you should try out that setup and then only you will be able to get the desired results, so that’s what I am saying here.
    Can you tell me which product are you talkling about? Please do have some idea about it then do emtnion about the same that will be a better thing for me that’s what I feel. also tell me can I use WNDAP350 in this process? Will I be able to achieve some success with it, any ideas anyone that you all would like to tell me then please do let me know about the same as soon as possible on the same. that’s what I am say6ing here. so in case iof you get some ideas about the same here then do shate it with me as soon as possible,

Quote Originally Posted by Rishon View Post
    Can you tell me which product are you talkling about? Please do have some idea about it then do emtnion about the same that will be a better thing for me that’s what I feel. also tell me can I use WNDAP350 in this process? Will I be able to achieve some success with it, any ideas anyone that you all would like to tell me then please do let me know about the same as soon as possible on the same. that’s what I am say6ing here. so in case iof you get some ideas about the same here then do shate it with me as soon as possible,
    To be frank I would say that each and every AP is capable of doing that, this is what my experience says however to be safe I would want to say that it is better to look the 802.11B, this is what G, N needs many a times. So that’s why If you decide to go ahead with it then it will be no issue at all. also check if you are using the N AP unit then some of the wireless G does not work at all, be careful of that as well, just look out for the same.

Guys I just happened to get the Netgear WN3000RP and the thing is that I am facing some problem with it. it is giving me DNS error. I am sure that it is connected but the browser is giving me DNS error, I don’t know whom to consult hence I came here and described the problem to you all hoping to get some replies from you as soon as possible. So whats your take on this issue do you have any solution for it then do share it wit h me as soon as possible that will be much better. since I am very much frustrated with the DNS error that I am getting. Please do have a watch on the same and let me know if I get some fix to it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawiza View Post
    Guys I just happened to get the Netgear WN3000RP and the thing is that I am facing some problem with it. it is giving me DNS error. I am sure that it is connected but the browser is giving me DNS error, I don’t know whom to consult hence I came here and described the problem to you all hoping to get some replies from you as soon as possible. So whats your take on this issue do you have any solution for it then do share it wit h me as soon as possible that will be much better. since I am very much frustrated with the DNS error that I am getting. Please do have a watch on the same and let me know if I get some fix to it as soon as possible.
    Ok just do a simple ping test and then check if the wireless and internet access is ok or not? Just have a check about the same first. Go to the cmd and then enter ipconfig you will be getting the gateway ip address. Now type ping 4.2.2.2 now I ncase if you get 4 replies that means everything is perfect do a simple reboot of your system and in case if the problem still persists then I would advise you to have a chat with the isp people about the issue and they might give you solution for the same, so that’s my solution for you.

In which browser are you getting the said problem? Can you please specify that so that we can get to know about it and also launch a full blown solution towards it.

Actually it is the chrome browser. So that’s what I want to say here. I know you will be surprised listening to this but even I was amazed to find that error in the chrome which is the most renowned browser and also the same is the case with the other browsers as well. That’s what I want to say here. so can you all please tell me if there is some solutions for the same, then do let me know as soon as possible. What can be the root of the problem? Can you please tell me about it. waiting for the replies from you all. so please do reply on the same.

Actually it is the chrome browser. So that’s what I want to say here. I know you will be surprised listening to this but even I was amazed to find that error in the chrome which is the most renowned browser and also the same is the case with the other browsers as well. That’s what I want to say here. so can you all please tell me if there is some solutions for the same, then do let me know as soon as possible. What can be the root of the problem? Can you please tell me about it. waiting for the replies from you all. so please do reply on the same.
    Just disable the first access control and then see if it can solve the problem for you, that’s what I am saying here, give it a try dude.

Nope no dude sadly even that made no difference at all is it the problem with the rouer or something else can you all please suggest me on that waiting for the replies from you all. please do sugegts me something.