Thread: Linksys WUSB600n is not recognized on wake up of laptop

Linksys WUSB600n is not recognized on wake up of laptop

I have recently upgrade my laptop operating system from windows vista to windows 7 and after upgrading the operating system whenever I put my laptop on sleep mode or I log off my laptop and after that when I start my laptop again at that time I get USB device not recognized which my Linksys WUSB600n router and after that I have to disconnect the router from my laptop and connect it again. this problem is really frustrating for me please help me to solve this.

Re: Linksys WUSB600n is not recognized on wake up of laptop

well I have read your problem and I will suggest you to disconnect your Linksys WUSB600n wireless adapter from your laptop and after that you have to connect it with another machine and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are getting the same problem after that then problem is with your Linksys WUSB600n only and if you are not getting the same problem then it might be issue with your laptop.

According to me sometime this type of problem occurs because of the IRQ conflict. you have to first change the IEQ setting and after changing the IRQ setting you will not face the same problem with your IRQ conflict. To do this you have to follow these steps. First you have to click on the start menu and after that you have to right click on eh my computer. After that you have to select the properties option and after selecting the properties and then you have to open the click on the network adapters and then you have to select the properties and after that you have to click on the resources tab. now in that you have to check whether is there any IRQ conflict or not. if there is a IRQ conflict then you have to uncheck the "Use Automatic Settings" option and after unchecking that you have to also change the IRQ setting and after that you have to click on the Ok and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

as far as if this is a IRQ conflict issue then it will get resolved by doing the above mentioned steps.

yes normally this type of problem occurs because of the IRQ conflict and by changing the setting you can fix this problem and if you are have already tried this solution and after that also this problem is coming then you should connect your Linksys WUSB600n with different USB port on your laptop and see whether it makes any difference or not.

have you tried to solve this issue by uninstalling the Linksys WUSB600n drivers and installing it again in your laptop again? I am telling this because sometimes if the driver’s files get corrupted at time also this type of the problem can take place. to solve this you have to first uninstall the Linksys WUSB600n drivers from your laptop and after uninstalling the drivers you have to reboot the laptop. Now after rebooting the laptop you have to delete all the temporary files from your laptop and after deleting the temporary files from your laptop you have to insert the Linksys WUSB600n drivers CD in your laptop and after that you have to install the drivers again. now after installing the drivers you have to insert the Linksys WUSB600n wireless adapter in your laptop and after inserting that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you are not able to solve this problem after reinstalling the drivers also then you have to try to solve this issue by downloading the updated drivers for your Linksys WUSB600n and after downloading the updated drivers you have to install it in your laptop and after installing the drivers you will not getting any problem with your laptop.

Yes there is Linksys WUSB600n driver’s version 2.0 available on the internet. You must be using the Linksys WUSB600n driver’s version 1.0 and that is why you have to download the Linksys WUSB600n 2.0 drivers by clicking below.

DOWNLOAD DRIVERS

After clicking on that your problem will get solved.

Similar thing happened with me also and after that I have tried different solution to fix this and after trying different solution also I was getting the same problem and after that I came to know that problem was not the Linksys WUSB600n but it was my USB drivers and after that I have uninstalled the USB drivers from my laptop and after that I have restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop I have installed the USB drivers again and after that my problem get solved.

I have connected Linksys WUSB600n with different USB port and after that also I get the same problem. now after that I have also tried updated drivers from your given link and that doesn’t help me to solve this issue.

I have also change the IRQ setting from the device manager but after that also I get the same problem. is there any other way to solve this issue then please let me know.

any help would be appreciated .thank you in advance.

as you have mentioned that after trying all the possible solution also you are getting the same problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this issue by repairing your operating system and after repairing the operating system you have to check whether you are getting the same problem. the problem which you are facing is related to USB reorganization and normally it can get resolved by reinstalling the USB drivers but if the reinstalling the USB drivers doesn’t help then you have to repair the operating system and after that all the things wil start working normally.

Well if you are facing the same issue after trying several tricks then you need to contact the Cisco support and after that you to tell them about your Linksys WUSB600n related problem and then they will provide you proper solution and your problem will get solved.