Thread: Netgear FVS318G must be Recalled and Buyers Compensated

Netgear FVS318G must be Recalled and Buyers Compensated

In the event that you rely on a product to be stable and straightforward maintain a strategic distance from this device at any costs. It will suddenly lock-up and take whole networks without warning, and reboot erratically. I've flashed seven different forms of the firmware, a few of them beta straight from Netgear. Nothing assisted a useful purpose. I have attempted 3 of these apparatuses with the same effect. The most atrocious thing about it is that its a known issue. All the aforementioned units might as well review and money discounted. This would be what prods my association far from Netgear forever. Its unbelievably disillusioning. We had this apparatus organized to a brand new client and it has been an outright bad dream.

Re: Netgear FVS318G must be Recalled and Buyers Compensated

I agree!! I acquired a FVS318G a month in the past and all I have had is only situations with it. I cannot manage to have the web utilities going up and down different times a day. We all need to be discounted for the product or offered a working elective! It isn’t right that an association can issue a unit that has know programming issues and doesn't settle it or furnish some sort of fix that works for the interval.

I just approached the discussions for data that may help me. I purchased one of the aforementioned and had numerous situations at the same time as the first week or somewhere in the vicinity. I figured a grave unit, took it retreat and did a dividend reinstatement. This was displacing my fvs318v3 which has been exceptionally reliable, but not fit to completely handle the brand new wan speeds I have. That was a month in the past and I actually got around to introducing the trade the previous evening. Trusting I don't have the same situations with this one.

Well the trade is acting the same course, not counting not as frequently. However, it needs to go. It took me a few reboots and roughly 30 moments to get back within the web based internet following it solidified and dropped union. I lack the capacity to trust this piece of supplies, so it needs to be discounted.

I concur too; FVS318G is simply a disappointment and the most awful network's segment that I’ve never viewed.

I think i should have gone with Cisco in the beginning . I am glad this gathering will make the front page of google and put individuals off getting this POS.

When I first read this thread I was about to install the FVS318G. I took note to all that was expressed and chosen to give it an attempt anyway. Not one to trust actually whoever's expertise. Well I'm on RMA #3 that would be 3 returns so far and holding up for #4 to reach. So far the backing has been particularly polite and useless. I am continually agreeable and grasp that it is not effortless to troubleshoot a unfamiliar framework. At the same time this product has genuine QC issues. This is supposed to be a business class unit.