Thread: Unable to get into config utility in Netgear WG602 V3

Unable to get into config utility in Netgear WG602 V3

Can someone please tell me how they can enter the wireless settings? I guess I mean the IP address of the AP. Is supposed to be 192.160.0.x, 192.168.x.x, or right?

Well, I have an AVM router, and I am capable to enter the ITS configuration utility when I'm not even linked to it honestly, however not with the Netgear Access point. Even connect to an Ethernet cable, nothing on each ip.

Re: Unable to get into config utility in Netgear WG602 V3

I doubt it. Default Memory IP address factory from the factory is 192.168.0.227.Maybe I should do a "factory" reset, connect your computer via Ethernet, and that its implement from the beginning.

I have the same trouble, and I have restored several times AP (holding down the button for more than 10 seconds), followed the instructions to a T, and still only "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage "error instead of the login box. I had this on a network, and it worked great.

Then I changed the routers and the network name and just wanted to update it - could not access the Access Point. Nothing works IP or MAC access.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazmierz View Post
    I have the same trouble, and I have restored several times AP (holding down the button for more than 10 seconds), followed the instructions to a T, and still only "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage "error instead of the login box. I had this on a network, and it worked great.

Then I changed the routers and the network name and just wanted to update it - could not access the Access Point. Nothing works IP or MAC access.
    No matter - I finally got to work again by changing the static IP addresses. Curiously, already in the correct configuration, but I applied again, and magically, it worked in the second round.