Thread: Connection drops in netgear wn3000rp

Connection drops in netgear wn3000rp

Just brought my netgear wn3000rp and connected to my D-Link DIR-855 router principal. All my wireless clients can connect to the extended network with no difficulty, after 10 minutes the connection is broken between the router and wn3000rp.I have tried to restore factory settings and reconnect. The same is true at all times.MAC filtering is disabled on both ends. Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you.

Re: Connection drops in netgear wn3000rp

I am also facing similar problem with netgear wn3000rp. I don’t know how to rectify this problem. Any advice.

I am experiencing similar issues. I have a number of devices connected wirelessly and wired through a Netgear WN3000RP Switch. More than a few times in a day I lose Internet connectivity on devices linked to the WN3000RP. frequently can still entrée the administration page WN3000RP (except my DHCP lease has expired) and is always shows connection of my father and a WIFI network connection status "connected" but can ping the router (a wndr3700v1 that runs smoothly, to my knowledge) only shows the wait times. Normally, disconnecting and plug in netgear WN3000RP.re-establish connectivity, although this is not a suitable extended term explanation.

I have an iMac, Airport Extreme base station (APX), IPAD, iPad2, and a repeater WN3000RP, iPhone4 freshly acquired. The iMac is not on wireless network. Although the APX works huge, regrettably had a problem and managed to reach the repeater to solve it. For the first 2 weeks it worked as expected. Now it falls to my network connection, about 2-3 minutes after it is preferred to be my wireless network using one of the devices.

Repeated calls to technical support will take me through the same troubleshooting steps each time despite my protests. Changing coding, wireless channels, reinstalling, rebooting, etc. have not resolved anything. difficulty persists. I imagine that the WPS may be the trouble, but have been unable to turn off. The green LED lights up, no matter how you configure the repeater.

I have exactly the same troubles. Extend the work of 2-5 minutes and then loses the connection to the router .even under 1m connect to the router. This is getting crazy. I want support people to .otherwise I need to shout to my dealer from where I brought this.

Same issue here. This is a piece of crap, obviously. I will probably return to the store tomorrow. Netgear clearly not doing anything about it.

You can usually get a day of connectivity through my extensor WN3000RP before it drops the connection to my WiFi router DGND3700. I have to power cycle the appliance to re-establish the connection linking the devices.

I manually configure the connection code in netgear WN3000RP and the IP address information. I configured the device to factory settings twice; however the identical circumstances that still occurs. So far, this device has established to be non-usable for me. This is a depressing thing for me, as the scope connection is precisely what I require in my house.

I’m getting continuous connectivity with netgear and a D-Link DIR-855 WiFi router. Try contacting support people they will be able to solve your problem