Thread: Unable to upgrade netgear WN802Tv2 firmware

Unable to upgrade netgear WN802Tv2 firmware

When I came to this access point, the first thing I did was update the firmware, and then let you upgrade almost an hour ago, I thought the process was completed, although the GUI did not show any sign that is over (I noticed that there was some mistake and that I just had to go to the main login again.). And yes, I used a wired connection.

And now I get this:

Code:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function define () in / home / www / include / libs / Smarty.class.php on line 3
    I tried everything I've encountered in online forums, including TFTP send and have a running TFTP server with all the firmware files, while holding the factory reset button 10/20/30/60 seconds, while to unplug / plug in power. My major query is, is there any specific way to resolve this WN802Tv2 firmware trouble?

Re: Unable to upgrade netgear WN802Tv2 firmware

It seems that the unit is out to lunch, as the firmware has been corrupted during download and the process of saving. Not sure of the strength of the Netgear firmware, is starting to recover from a corruption of the firmware application. Upgrade, reset button does not work, etc; etc seems to indicate that in this way.

Kind of sounds like you do not even have the functionality of an Ethernet port, however, to talk to the GUI.Perhaps Netgear has a "back door" that allows you to access the basic functionality that allows you to download the new firmware. This could be a return to the factory issue going back to The Shining. I know this does not solve the immediate trouble, but I've seen many times in many products, when firmware updates are being made.

I have a connection with him, and all LEDs are functional. Reset button seems to work as it should.

Pressing the reset button, then LED will turn it off? Make LED flash or just come and stay in?

Is the network icon in the Windows screen seemed to have any activity to demonstrate that Ethernet link is communicating? Does it show the status of loading and unloading activity data bytes?

LEDs function just as it should, take to the streets, changing amber, and so on. You can also contact him (the state demonstrates sending me packages when I try to access it). It is as if only the GUI is broken.

I suggest you to download official firmware from netgear website and try installing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Connect_Me View Post
    I suggest you to download official firmware from netgear website and try installing it.
    It did not work, I cannot access when operating tftp / en. Is it possible that despite all routers has the ability to re-install the firmware by TFTP, the Access point cannot? Sounds pretty brainless, but I have the feeling that at least Netgear WN802T does not have that feature

I do not think I know your last part. Windows update was not doing anything, while I updated the WN802T. In addition, there is no graphical user interface is downloaded merely as distant as I know.

Something arks me. However, it is the fact that the netgear WN802Tv2 make use of a. Tar archive firmware upgrades, none of the routers (or Access point) Use.