Thread: Do you feel the need for third party anti-spyware in Windows 7

Do you feel the need for third party anti-spyware in Windows 7

the majority Antivirus program lately comprise of anti spyware and malware security too. Windows Defender MSE is a superior anti-spyware built-in in Windows 7. however do you feel the requirement for one more third party anti spyware

If yes, which is your favored anti spyware solution

I utilize only Windows Defender along with NOD32 & windows 7 firewall.

Re: Do you feel the need for third party anti-spyware in Windows 7

Well I utilize Avg internet security and that look like doing the job just fine. Each test that I have finished using different applications and testers give my system a clear on all things including Trojans so I am very happy with the Avg and will keep on just to use that

I was using Windows Defender and Microsoft Security Essentials first but later I started to feel it was not working properly thought I noticed that it was not detecting the virus so I feel that I need to change it so I decided go for the anti spyware I bought Spyware Blaster, which although is not an on demand scanner. It just assembles there functioning in the background without consuming much power but after scanning I still did not find any virus so I guess the windows built in anti spyware was working just fine bottom line there is no harm in using the windows built in anti spyware instead of third party anti spyware

I am using Windows Defender with Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 on my windows 7 pc

I only have Avast Antivirus; additional to that it's just what windows 7 collection

I turn off my Windows Defender in windows 7 it’s inadequate. I utilize Malware Bytes' Antimalware 1.31 because the reason is the best against "Rogue" and other kind of spyware. I use Kaspersky Internet Security 2009, SpyBot Search & Destroy 1.60 and my information, of course

I make use of Windows Defender. About one time a week I'll apply a scan with superior Windows Care comparable with CCleaner and sometimes it will find some tracking cookies, other than they almost always emerge after my last Defender scan.

Maybe I am suspicious or work out overload but I utilize Windows Defender, Spybot Search and Destroy, Adaware, SpywareBlaster, and McAfee Virus Scan. other than along with that suspicion and overload I get the warm tingly reaction of not being able to .keep in mind the last time I had a hit on any of them I do get an irregular tracking cookie. So I decided to use Norton Internet security 2009 and don't experience the need to use anything else. Having said that, I used to use a whole series of A Spyware programs and in the conclusion got rid of them because it appear that I was for all time scanning and only came up with the odd tracking cookie. NIS does the job for