Thread: Loader Error - The HttpQueryInfoA could not be located at System Start Up

Loader Error - The HttpQueryInfoA could not be located at System Start Up

I have the problems during the time my system start up take place, whenever I start my system or open any document I get these problems ,the problem is that I get the Pop up message which show the error of ‘HttpQueryInfoA‘, the complete message is here (“Loader Error - The procedure entry point HttpQueryInfoA could not be located in the dynamic link library Wininet.dllInternet Explorer 8”), I don’t know what it exactly means, I am very disturb whenever such problems occurs in my system, so any help for this error will be appreciated.

Re: Loader Error - The HttpQueryInfoA could not be located at System Start Up

According to your problems you are facing the problems whenever you start your system and you try to open any kind of document, so according to my suggestion I suggest you that might be the problems of some virus or worms, you should try troubleshooting your problems may it help you out, or you just scan your System completely with the updated Anti virus.

Might be there is some registry problem use the Registry Cleaner to clean the registry, scan your system with the best Antivirus and delete the threats. And you just uninstall your all the browser and then reinstall them. Or update your browser. There may be the browser problem.

Make the use of sfc (Scan File Checker), go to run and type sfc/scannow may it help to resolve your problems. Since SFC is a high-quality utility to run while you suspect that system files have been someway corrupted. It helps the system by validating the digital signatures of each and every one of the Windows system files plus it restores any that it finds faulty.

You be capable of addition try to restore the File. For restoring the file go to C:\Windows\System32 and then look for the file Wininet.dll, if you are able to find that file then rename it as Wininet.old. after that you have to go C:\Windows\System32\dllcache and copy the Wininet.dll and then paste it inside C:\Windows\System32 , and reboot your system and test your system, it may help you to overcome the issue.