Thread: Ways to remove avg 8 anti-virus from the pc as it doesn’t exists

Ways to remove avg 8 anti-virus from the pc as it doesn’t exists

I have a Neo GL31 model laptop at my place. I am using windows xp operating system. I wanted to install an antivirus into my system in order to protect my system. I had bought a kapersky anti-virus. So yesterday I was trying to install it but I was unable to do that. Before I could install, I got an error message saying that I must remove the other existing anti-virus from the pc before installing another antivirus. I had once installed a trial demo version of avg 8 in my system. But due to some reasons I removed it from the pc. So yesterday I thought of having kapersky antivirus. But when I was trying to install I couldn’t do it. I don’t understand the error message. Why is this error message coming to me? Any suggestions regarding this would be appreciated.

Re: Ways to remove avg 8 anti-virus from the pc as it doesn’t exists

I have gone through your query and let me tell you that the problem you are facing is one of the most common problems faced by the people today. I would suggest you to try Revo Uninstaller. It is actually a program that will help you remove unwanted programs and uninstall the softwares that you don’t need. I would suggest you to download a 30 days free trial and use it. You can download it by visiting the official website. You can also browse on the google and find this uninstaller.

I would suggest you to go for the Unlocker application. This application is used to delete files. It will help you to delete the programs that you don’t want. I would suggest you read the 'readme file' as it is easy to use.

Yes even I would suggest you to go for the unlocker program. I myself use unlocker program to delete all file and applications that I don’t want. I would suggest you to download the latest 1.9.1 version of unlocker application. If you are not able to delete any file in windows and if you are also unable to figure that which program is using which program then unlocker is the only best solution you have. There are many files in windows which give error message that it is sometimes difficult to delete, but unlocker allows you to delete them. I have mentioned the entire error message below that can be uninstalled using unlocker and they are as follows:
    • Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program
    • Cannot delete file: Access is denied
    • There has been a sharing violation.
    • The source or destination file may be in use.
    • The file is in use by another program or user.
    • Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.

I think use must use the AVG remover tool. I would suggest you to get this one. You can download from the internet. Just get it installed after you have downloaded it.

I would suggest you to go to the programs>> select avg folder. Then open the folder, there you will see the subsidiary files. You must delete files as much as you can. Rename defiant files as A1, A2 and A3and so on. Try to open A1, you will see that programmers jargon appears just go at the end of the file, use back arrow down and delete files. Do the same with all the files. After deleting the files, try to delete the folder. “avg” in programs. I hope this works.

Why are you not trying to get the avg antivirus? I have been using avg antivirus since many years and I have full trust in the avg. I would say that always go for avg solutions only. They are most reliable and fast.