Thread: Error while installing AVG Internet Security 2012

Rajni Guest

Error while installing AVG Internet Security 2012

hello friends I am using Dell laptop and in my laptop I have windows 7 operating system. I have recently downloaded AVG internet security from internet and after that when I tried to install it in my laptop at that time I get error. is there any way to solve this issue?

Re: Error while installing AVG Internet Security 2012

if you are trying to install the AVG Internet Security 2012 after logged in as local user in your laptop then I will suggest you to try to install the AVG Internet Security 2012 after logging in as administrator and after that check whether you are getting the error while installing the AVG or not.

According to me you should follow these steps to solve this issue. First install the you have to download the AVG uninstall/cleanup utility from internet and after downloading that you have to run it in your laptop and then you have to restart the laptop and then you have to delete all the AVG folders from program files and C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming folder. now after that you have to latest AVG 2012 offline installation file from the internet and after that you have to try to install that in your laptop.

you have to also make sure that you have not installed any other antivirus software in your laptop. in my system I was also having the same problem and after that I have performed all the above mentioned steps and after doing that when I have tried to install the AVG at that time didn’t get any issue. try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

IF you don’t know from where to download the latest AVG 2012 offline installation file then you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After clicking here you have to install it in your laptop and then check whther your problem get solved or not.

if you are getting the same problem after that also then I think you should email your problem AVG support and after that they will give you the solution regarding this problem. you can also try to fix this issue by repairing your operating system and after installing the AVG again.