Thread: Frequently losing connection due to flagtel

Frequently losing connection due to flagtel

I am facing one of the problem with my bsnl broadband. I have purchased the domain 10 days before but now I can’t able to access the domain in any matter. I can able to access the domain through the proxy. But not through the normal ip address of mine. I think it is due to the flagtel.com router which is blocking my access to the domain. Can anyone know what is the problem. Please help me to solve the issue I am facing right now.

Re: Frequently losing connection due to flagtel

I think it is problem with the domain and not with theflagtel.com router. So I will suggest you to call the support center of them. They will help you to solve the problem. to check if you are getting the connection perfectly . Use the tracert tool it will check if you are getting the connection perfectly or not.

I don’t think it’s any problem with the host who are providing domain. This can be problem from your side also. You have to do this and check if it will help you or not. It can be happen due to windows firewall. So I will suggest you to switch off the windows firewall. You can do this by going to the control panel in it security center. And disable the firewall. And check if you can access it.

I have some details regarding it. I think that the connection is dropping from your site before it reaches the server. And I don’t think it is due to the server of the hosting site. There are more chances that the connection is dropped after the flagtel.com router. And there is no way I think to resolve it since this router is not even in the control of the domain providers. So I will also suggest you to take the help of the customer care of the hosting domain site it will be useful.

So if flagtel is dropping the access to the domain. Then use the proxy which you have mentioned until the problem gets resolved.

I have checked the details regarding it on many other forums and I have seen that this is not the problem caused by only BSNL but all of the other providers are facing the same problem. I have heard that the department of Telecom has actually placed the ban. They have actually placed ban on connection passing via Reliance Global Communication which is known as Flagtel in London .