Thread: Can i use bsnl broadband without splitter

Can i use bsnl broadband without splitter

Hi friends I am using BSNL broadband internet and I have started facing problems with my internet. Whenever I try to use the internet by using the splitter at that time but when I connect directly at that time it works fine. Now please tell me what should I do should I continue to use the internet without using splitter or there is a solution to fix this problem.

Re: Can i use bsnl broadband without splitter

I have gone through your problem and I will first suggest you to try to check whether you are facing the same problem by using another splitter if you are able to connect the internet after using another splitter with your modem then I think there might be something wrong with your spatter which you are using. To solve this problem you have to purchase the new splitter from the shop or you can also get it from BSNL and after getting the splitter you have to connect it and then check whether you are able to connect the internet or not. I think after that you will be able to connect the internet. if you want to use the internet then you can use the internet without using the splitter but then you will not able to use the landline. it is always advisable to use the splitter with your modem and that is why I will suggest you to buy the splitter.

According to me there is no need to use the splitter because in my broadband connection I have noticed that whenever I use the internet at that time I continuously get the connection dropping issues but when I use the internet without using the splitter directly then at that time it worked flawlessly. I will recommend you to use the splitter only when you want to use the landline along with that otherwise no need to use the splitter.

in my case I was first using the splitter which I got from the BSNL and with that I was having issue and some time I was not able to internet the internet and after that I have bought Southwestern Bell S60606 from and that is working properly. I think you should also use this.

Thank you for giving me this information. I was using the splitter only because some time I was using the landline along with the internet and after reading your post I have connected my landline in separate line and connected another phone wire to my modem directly and after that I am not facing any issue.