Thread: Progress bar missing on NIS 2012 uninstaller

Progress bar missing on NIS 2012 uninstaller

Hello friends I have found some problem with the uninstaller on the NIS 2012. Yesterday when I was trying to uninstall the antivirus I was not able to see any progress bar what graphic is this? Or there is some problem with the design please suggest me something has anyone else found that?

Re: Progress bar missing on NIS 2012 uninstaller

Well this is not a actual problem with the graphic or anything the only thing is that the design has been just made so unprofessional that there have been so many problem with the design at many places. I have been reading over so many threads in which people have been talking about some or the other problem with the design so I think now we need to stop thinking about the design and see if the software is working fine or not. This version is just a beta version and so I think they haven’t cared a much about the design.

It is not effecting anything then why is the problem, I mean that this is not having any bad effect on the software so why is there a problem been araised by the users you just need to use the software as it is regardless what the design is.

I think that this is a bug in the application and as this there have been many bugs which has been creating a problem. You can say that this can be solved after reinstalling there have been many installing problem and because of that many of the graphic part has been worst and there is many bugs in this application. The developers need to work over the bugs and this should not be the problem in the version that has to be released or this would be a big problem with the antivirus and many would be disliking it.

Dont think that need to worry about all such stuffs i think that they have not used it in it. Its nothing like that you have been not able to see they have just not used it to make it better in performance and not to be heavy on the Hard disk. It is a good antivirus and the developers have been working hard with it and they have not concentrated much on the design that is accepted but i am sure that they have done this because this is a beta version but they would be making a better version in the version coming ahead.