Thread: v19.0.0.128 for Norton Internet Security 2012 Is the Final version

v19.0.0.128 for Norton Internet Security 2012 Is the Final version

I have heard that v19.0.0.128 for Norton Internet Security 2012 Is the Final version is that true please tell me if anyone know about it? I am wondering is this possible that a antivirus would be quiting to come up with more of the future versions for different viruses and security? This is strange so I need some discussion which would be suggesting me about it.

Re: v19.0.0.128 for Norton Internet Security 2012 Is the Final version

Ok what I am thinking that this is just a rumor and this is not at all possible that the antivirus team would be quitting coming up with their own version ahead in this competition and when the brand has been well known for that. And this computer world has been so vast that everyday the new threats has been detected and to keep the user safe from them the developers need to make the antivirus database update always so that they are safe form the daily threats which are new for the time and they always have lots of work too do with them and so I think that whatever you have heard is just a fake news there is nothing like this and many future version has to come up from Norton and it is going to keep its users safer from all the threats as it has been continued to keep us safer from so many years.

Well first of all I would be saying that this is just a beta version and the complete version is about to be release in the end of this month and then only we would be knowing what it has been planning to only this thing has contradicted what you have been saying.

Not at all true just a rumor you have went through this would never be the case because there are lot many viruses to come into market and so the work for this antivirus is still not over. Ya but you can say that they would be coming up with some new product with some different and better name and that would be the change not the end of the product and it has been such a nice brand in the name of antivirus why they would be thinking to end up absolutely no sense in this statement.

Thats something funny i think because i cant find any reason why they would be ending up there version now. And they have been working very much on the antivirus which has to be launched end of this month and i am sure there would be something very nice. Many people have been finding lots of problem with the graphic and this beta version scanning and all but i know and many of its user know that this is an very nice antivirus and they would be working really nicely when the public version would be released and that would be having a great effect on the applications and the scanning and all. They have been trying lots of different stuff in this application and that is the reason why they have been having some problem but they would be solving all the problem.