Thread: After Reinstalling NIS 2012 beta Brand New Product Key Expired

After Reinstalling NIS 2012 beta Brand New Product Key Expired

Guys what’s wrong? I had a brand new beta key and when I reinstalled the product it showed that the product has been expired what is this please help me? Has anyone faced this problem what’s the solution for this please tell me this has been really very weird and I am not able to think anything about this need some suggestion from you guys?

re: After Reinstalling NIS 2012 beta Brand New Product Key Expired

Oh same problem with me and I am not able to get anything too need some help from some of the experience guy now what should be the next step how can we solve this problem it has been really very frustrating share some help please.

Have You tried using the second email address which has been the trick which does help when you are in real need. And this is Just for the beginning for the process and then take all this stuff to far enough to generate some of the email with the serial key. Now there is no need to again install the new copy. And this one would be the best thing to have the install plus with one of the renewal as well and it is just some trick which would be updating you that the developers have been working over it or not.

The time 2012 has been released it has to be installed over the product which you are having and is the licensed product of the Norton internet security. And then you need to update with the released version as quickly as it would be possible to you. It would be having some of the improvements with the last beta that has been there for testing. If you have been running an previous version then you need to uninstall it use the removal tool and then reboot the system and install the new version and hope this would be helping you

What I can say is try to mail the Norton management and ask them about this they would be giving you some reply or may be if they would be finding you as a valid customer then they would given you the key and your problem would be solved try it.

When you are unable to renew with the subscription with your beta that means that the key is valid only for once I think you cannot use it again and again and now you need a new key. And now what you can do is just use one more other email id to register and then get one more copy of the uploader but here is the case that you don’t need to install it now. You need to get a email with a new key which would be using the extend of the subscription of the present copy. And until the final result would be releasing you need to work with the 14 day increments.

Ok so what here about is this has been due to the beta testing and it would be meaning for the debug to the developers. If you have been a part of the external testing then there would be the case where you would have been aware of the frequency of the new builds which has been made by this application. There have been the restoring images and then backing up of all data. Public beta has been a accomplish to the same ET beta.

Hey can I ask you to do a simple thing and try if you are getting the things back to normal just try to restore your system and see if you are able to get the system back with the antivirus with the licensed version working. I hope this would be the simple and best trick.

I have heard that the beta has been restricted with the 14days and the renewal which has been kept for getting it too far. These beta are such as they are always needed to be monitored with the creators until they would have been as mature as they should be enough to get able to stand with the own which has been as released products. Looking after all of it the only thing what you can do is use the trick which other have been saying about getting the key by the second id.

Making it get back by the system restore would be the best option what you can do because I think that the key can be used only once and now you can get it back and if you want it again you have to do the same previous stuff like installing it with some different id and all.

Re: After Reinstalling NIS 2012 beta Brand New Product Key Expired

Hey guys thanks for the trick and i havent tried it till now but would be trying sooner and i would be hoping that this would be working with me. I was really very irritated with this and i also think that this keys can be used only once and that has been the reason why i was not able to use it again and i can see that lots of the guys are having the problem in the same manner its not only me. and with that i would also say that this is not a very big deal now because now i know what i have to do and i would be trying it out quickly and all this problem is only till the other complete version would be launched out once it is in the market we would enjoy it a lot and would have working nicely for sure.