Thread: Unreadable text on Reputation scan screen in Norton internet security 2012 beta

Unreadable text on Reputation scan screen in Norton internet security 2012 beta

Guys I have been noticing a problem with this Reputation scan screen so the query is, When the reputation scan has been completed and if we are selecting the Prevalence the text which is on the end is just completely unreadable because of the back text and the same color background does anyone over here has any idea what it is all about.

re: Unreadable text on Reputation scan screen in Norton internet security 2012 beta

Agreed to you this seems to be a design problem and this should be solved because if the text is unreadable we wont be getting a proper idea about anything else and the complete result is been unknown. I think that there is a problem with the two part first one is the first click which is been after the green bar the text itself is in a light and blurred green color and some text after that is in black font and then the known good files at the end of the line after the text “building reputation” some of the text is unreadable completely and then there is a red text saying the known bad files so I think that the middle one would be the number of the bad files and nothing else I can think about.

re: Unreadable text on Reputation scan screen in Norton internet security 2012 beta

What I can think is the same but a bit more, I am thinking that it is talking about both of them the number of good files first and then number of bad files is been unreadable and that’s why there is a long space I between.

Nope don’t have the same view what I can say about this is none of the number or anything they have been suggesting over there. There is nothing as unreadable text nothing has been written there it is just the legend or the representation of the above graph and is a small visualization what the above graph has been saying about. The first green bar is represented by the Known good files written in green and then the middle gradient bar is been represented by the white building reputation and the last skin or orange color whatever you can say is represented with the red text known bad files so nothing is written it between they are just representing the above graph.

Re: Unreadable text on Reputation scan screen in Norton internet security 2012 beta

I am just not able to think that they have been such a nice brand form so long time and still they are not able to design a proper software and why they dint had all such problem in the previous once now what have happened to them and why they have been making everything so tough, they must be knowing that to be successful they need to develop a proper user friendly software i hope they make changes in the coming version or its sure they would be having a big drop down.