Thread: Unexpected email from Norton Management

Unexpected email from Norton Management

Guys I am having some problem here can anyone tell me the solution so that I can get this out from. The difficulty is that Today, I got an email from Norton Management Telling me that my machine is no longer secured. Though, I am having a legitimate subscription of NIS beta that has been installed and fully handy on the identical machine.

Re: Unexpected email from Norton Management

Well I would like to suggest you that you do NOT click on the links given to you as this could be a phishing dodge. You can do one thing that just delete just delete the file.

Hey Thanks for your response but I already have make a check for the same and verified that it is not a scam. As I have verified the sender of the mail.

If you're sure, OK. But I was concerned since it asks you to click on a site, which could have been awkward. Your only reply is to wait and see if you get an response here from a volunteer or some person who has faced this issue. You can't ask the usual team to assist you since this is a Beta program. However, even if you don't hear further, I'm sure your explanation will have been well-known and acted upon by the growth team. This is a new idea and bugs such as this often arise and our discovering and writing about them greatly adds to the wellbeing of the concluding release, as I'm sure you be grateful for. Lets wait and see.

This email is to specify that the System is at risk. By which what they signify is, the on the whole health of NIS would've curved red at some point. But due to the backdrop jobs that run, this would have been by itself fixed which is why you see a green tick mark on your computer in the Norton Management web site. The cause why you have got this email could be since the Email me if device is at risk choice under Notifications tab in the Norton Management web site is set.

Is this something that is specific to 2012 at the moment or is this something that normal product users can expect to receive at any time?

This feature is available only when Norton Management is installed. Thay will provide you with the following three have 3 options under the "Notifications" tab which are selected by default -
    - Email me if device is at risk
    - Email me if my device is removed remotely from Norton Management
    - Email me when my product is remotely uninstalled

Thanks Guys For your invaluable advices.