Thread: Firewall Control in Norton Antivirus 2012 beta.

Firewall Control in Norton Antivirus 2012 beta.

Myself using the Norton Antivirus 2011, and i am aware of that version , but now I wish to install the trail version of NIS 2012 beta, so before installing this I wants to about the Firewall protection of this application so if you have any ideas, guide me.

Re: Firewall Control in Norton Antivirus 2012 beta.

There is firewall setting present by NIS 2012 by setting them you can monitor the program. There also the advanced setting for the firewall which tends to alert you. Norton Internet Security 2012 include advance protections apparatus such antivirus, firewall. Norton Internet Security will use larger quantity of system capital due to the pulse update characteristic that work every 15 minutes, other than that it’s the great protection center.

However Norton Antivirus 2012 not only provides safety, it also helps in to provide the stability to the files. If this stability is changed due to different version of OS, users are alert for that kind of instability. Here in Norton Antivirus 2012 try to use the minimum time to perform the action if necessary.

There exists a firewall component in Norton Internet Security, which take the protection of the program used to connect to the internet. It also control the connection of the firewall with the internet that means if the Norton doesn’t allows Firefox to connect to the internet, Firefox generate warning "Server not found" whenever we you try to access any web page from the browser. The Newest beta version of NIS 2012 allow the Firefox to detect and access the internet, in order to make the Firefox to access the web page you have to remove Firefox entry from the Norton Internet Security and make it to research for the Firefox.

NIS 2012 help us to protect our necessary files and update transaction from the unauthorized access in this running environment, it prevent our system from virus and hackers so that any business can take place without any kind of disturbance. The advanced tools such as antivirus, firewall and prenatal control are also present in Norton antivirus which provides the extra protection to the PC’s. Beside this there are so many features such as blocking of unauthorized thieves. Automatically removal process of virus, Trojan horses, and worms. Filtering spam emails. Scan for the incoming mail and attachment that leads to entering of virus into the PC’s. It’s alert for the serious outbreaks and automatically updates the system. Provide the information regarding the data send by the user from the system without your permission. And it also blocks the unwanted sites.