Thread: Could not connect to Norton Insight while scanning

Could not connect to Norton Insight while scanning

I have desktop at my office. I use the Norton Insight for the security purpose. I don’t have any problem with the working of the system till last week but after that I faced some serious problem with it. The actual problem is when I attempt to run a Full Reputation Scan, I get a lapse telling me that the info would not be able to be faultless for the reason that it might not interface to the Symantec servers. I am associated to the web around then through my wireless router. I could probably run a Quick scan output however, but the full sweep never finishes, gets to around 50% then after that the lapse appears. I have run the full sweep sometimes with the same coming about slip. Can anyone give me some suggestion to solve my problem? Please help me.

Re: Could not connect to Norton Insight while scanning

According to me you have to install build 128 and try to reproduce that can solve your problem.

You need to attempt both incapacitating the firewall & putting my specific machine into the DMZ. The warning will pop up. After that you are determined to totally restore your auxiliary and attempt without any preparation by reason of you actually uninstalled assemble 117 before instituting 128. You need to restore of your auxiliary and fixed construct 128 starting with no outside help and you need to run the full notoriety output twice and so far the association warning did not show up on either try. Something on your framework should have been hindering the juncture for the sweep and now it works accurately.

I feel a distinct desire to report that the connection warning mistake has turned around in build 128 in addition. When you attempt to restore your framework to a clean state then afterward instituted 128, then you need to attempt the full notoriety numerous times without any association mistakes. Then again the issue has returned following attempting it.

I would be able to affirm this issue on my framework also. B128, Win7 Ultimate x86 SP1. All different sweeps have all the earmarks of being standard but the Full Reputation Scan gets to about almost 50% about 1500 out of 3100 documents and the warning inform pops up. An Application Rating or you can say Norton Insight output of All Files makes a point not to process this error in it.

I also have some experience like that. The full notoriety output in 128 worked effectively for the first day or several following establishing on my clean framework picture. When the third or fourth day, this failure will appear whenever I attempt to run the full notoriety sweep and I could attempt to any detectable degree times of the day to run the output without luck. For me-when the Full Reputation Scan works, it works. Once it gives that union blunder the first time then it never works again. All my testing has been in the middle of the hours of 6AM & 6PM-I'm actually not good to go at different times to test it-but, betwixt those hours, no, it doesn't appear to matter. It unequivocally never finishes