Thread: Is it my system contains Unprotected IP Address?

Is it my system contains Unprotected IP Address?

Yesterday, I read the article related to this IP address. In that article they mention that the IP address is to be protected if it contains either 10.xx.xx.xx or 192.xx.xx.xx IP address. Then I try to check my system IP address on the online IP address detecting facility. I use the commercial site to find out the IP address and I found that my system IP address is to be 117.xxx.xxx.xxx. as per the article mention I think my IP address is to be unprotected. What do you think guess?

re: Is it my system contains Unprotected IP Address?

The technique you mention is to be not working in most of the time. This will be not work most of the time. Yes, if you want to find the system IP address then I suggest you to just check the network IP address on this system. Yes, inside the My netwo0rk place of the windows 7 system or any other windows system will shows such option to view the IP address. We can’t sure that the online site has to be shows the correct IP address of your system.

Yes, most of that can be site has to be fake and we need to avoid such kind of fake site. There will be not any site provide the facility officially to view the system IP address. Then I also suggest you to don’t use this kind of things to get system information. If you think about the security issue of your network then I suggest to you for install the firewall on your system. The firewall is the programs that can be apply the security rules and standard on this network. Then use it and protect your system related information such as IP address. This is the right technique.

I also think that the firewall is the best way to protect your system. This firewall program has to be providing the restriction that can be help to restrict such kind of site and then it can’t open on your site. Hence I suggest to you for use any of the system compatible firewall on it. It solves your problem.