Thread: Restore a quarantined program of Callaway upro golf gps by MSE

Restore a quarantined program of Callaway upro golf gps by MSE

Hello friends I have bought a new Callaway upro golf gps and I am not able to use it in my system because all its programs has been quarantined by the MES and then how can I restore a quarantined programs I haven’t been able to see any option which would be helping me to get the quarantined programs restore. Please help me?

re: Restore a quarantined program of Callaway upro golf gps by MSE

Same problem when I was trying to connect this device to my system some of the programs where moved to quarantine and I was unable to run this device so I need a help from you all please suggest me how to remove them and make them run.

re: Restore a quarantined program of Callaway upro golf gps by MSE

Ok so I know who to restore a quarantined file. For this just open the history in the MSE and then select the quarantined items and there you would be able to see the checkbox and then next to quarantined items and the options would be there to restore and remove the items. And after you are done by restoring the quarantined items you need to add them to the MSE scan exclusion list. This is done so that the files from the scan would be excluse and to do this just open the MSE and then go to its setting and then there you would be able to see a option stating excluded files and location and after that the option ADD would be there and over there you can add the items which has been restored by moving to that folder and add it and then the process is completed. Hope this helps you out.

Re: Restore a quarantined program of Callaway upro golf gps by MSE

Thanks for the steps guys easy to follow and solved my problem. i expected this help from you and i was hoping it would be some easy steps and it has been like other anti virus only but i dint tried at that time and thought to ask you guys about it and anyways you all helped me and still the problem was solved .