Thread: Microsoft Network Inspection System Has Stopped Working after updating Microsoft Security essential

Microsoft Network Inspection System Has Stopped Working after updating Microsoft Security essential

I have one problem with the Microsoft security essential. I am getting the message “Microsoft Network Inspection System Has Stopped Working” in it whenever I tried to start it. Actual cause of the problem is after updating Microsoft Security essential which is done by the auto updater. This is actually available on the windows vista. It is not getting started if I try to start it window of the application just getting disappeared after starting up. So is anyone has the solution to resolve the problem.

Re: Microsoft Network Inspection System Has Stopped Working after updating Microsoft Security essential

I think the automatic update actually causing the problem. I think the update is not done properly and causing the problem so I will suggest you to check the windows update history which will help you to determine the update is fail or not. And try to update it again.

Re: Microsoft Network Inspection System Has Stopped Working after updating Microsoft Security essential

Sue the event viewer to check what is the actual problem. Since it will keep the track of the recent event history. I will suggest you to do this download the DDS form the internet. After you download this utility now disconnect from the internet and turn off the antivirus software. Start the DDS by clicking on the icon. Now you will get the message box which tells what is in the tool, click on the done this will open two log files. Save both the report files on desktop. Check the log files given by it. It will help you to resolve the problem.

Do you installed other antivirus software like Norton in the system with it. As per my information after updating the software actually it is getting conflicted with the antivirus software.

Since I am also facing the same problem and I think everyone is facing this type of problem. As per what I know there is some issue with the Network inspector system software. It is not getting enabled on the system. I don’t think there is any fix which can solve the problem right now so wait for the fix to come out. After the new update gets applied on it you will never get this error message again.