Thread: Lightweight Free Anti Virus Software?

Lightweight Free Anti Virus Software?

Hello! I doubted that any individual knew of a good antivirus program, as I actually got an online internet connection lately. The situation is I'm stressed that an antivirus project could back it off too much. I have Norton Antivirus and Firewall on my different workstation, which is much speedier, and it backs off the PC a parcel, in particular booting. I know that there are some stupendous projects over there but the vast majority of them appear to be too exhausting on a workstation's assets, and the ones that are speedy appear to be blatantly regretful at locating threats anyway, I need to consider something that is both snappy and great, so that would be why I'm asking.

Re: Lightweight Free Anti Virus Software?

Avast is quite great, I've never had a situation with it and it appears to be quite light weight and it has stopped each virus that has attempted to thump on my machines entryway. In the event that you google avast you go and download the home form, its unlimited and you unequivocally should enlist it and you actually should enroll once a year, and love I expressed, its altogether liberate. Trust this is what you're searching for.

Even I agree with avast as that is the most diminutive of the unlimited against-virus modifies over there to utilize. I am stunned you got a machine that old and still running, have you attempted overhauling the fittings for example smash, hard drive stuff similar to that? I wager assuming that you reinstate the equipment one piece during that timeframe you would be able to addition your speed back. Moreover do you do defrag your workstation, clear out the registry and stuff? Additionally I could institute and run spybot and see if you’re old PC has picked up anything, and after that machine is pretty old I suspect that you running either Windows 98 or 2000 on that machine too.

I don't think Avast publicizes that its a lightweight system. Out of a number of them I’ve sought through back when I was utilizing Windows XP, the one and only one that announced that it was lightweight and following attempting it out authenticated to be lightweight was Avira AntiVir.

With respect to the workstation, its running win 2k and is about as overhauled as it could probably handle (Pentium II 450 MHz, 384 MB Ram, 16MB movie card, vast HDD, and whatnot), and its generally supported, its actually not stupendous for running a considerable measure of present day product on account of by reason of a lot of people these days has a super speedy machine product producers have quit giving a darn for improvement, so every last item trashes up your workstation. The machine itself has been running for 11 years I think with scarcely a failure which is all in all astonishing, they actually don't appear to make things as great nowadays.

In the event that anybody requires a speedy and unhindered against-virus, I propose AVG. It is unlimited and incorporates unlimited upgrades.

AVG has been fantastic for numerous years but the last forms have not been as light so its a bit of a disfavor, still a terrific unit. Nod32 could get my vote.

I don't think AVG could be a great brainstorm being as how I had it prior that it was unhindered and lightweight but my PC crashed oftentimes as it was not absolutely secure. I utilize Nod 32, now it is lightweight and works excellent but the just situation here is that it is not liberate so you are able to attempt avast.

I will express Kaspersky 2009 is actually light. It takes up around 5-10 MB in memory. Don’t have prior experience with the precise processor regulation but It can adjust I surmise. You are able to attempt the trial form and purchase it. It’s not liberating. On the other hand, you would be able to run with a light weight firewall consolidated with Adaware + Spybot. And afterward install AVG. This can minimize the danger and insurance a sheltered surfing.

I need to concur with you on this. Kaspersky is not lightweight. Notwithstanding likewise we need to set its no dialog affirmation. As it pops up when redesigned and when it would like something to be finished (even if there is not at all like virus it gets, it gives popup). It is additionally chomped strict about terminated authentication destinations. AVG WOT connect-to was exceptional than this. I found that NOD32 and AVG are lightweight and worth to institute on framework. NOD32 is level on framework asset and moreover comes down with virus quietly without too much pestering the user. Instead of NOD32 I will pick AVG, mcafee or kaspersky. I caught that there are some great unlimited antiviruses too. Enjoy clamwin and superantivirus. You are able to attempt them also.

I need antivires softwars for mobile memory cards scaning,
    if someone has please send me on this email adress,

Quote Originally Posted by arshadmehmood View Post
    I need antivires softwars for mobile memory cards scaning,
    if someone has please send me on this email adress,
    First of all can you tell us what kind of mobile phone do you have, what is its model number? There are antivirus for mobile phones that come in either .jar file or .sis file or even some other format. You can go this link and download some antivirus that are suggested for some specific model mobile phones here - Top Antivirus solutions for All Mobile phones
    Download Antivirus for Nokia Mobile phone
    Download Free Antivirus Software for Mobile Phone

I could prescribe avast for the reason that it is light and in addition secure and you dab even they are running! Both are so unhindered and offer visit redesigns.

Norton antivirus does really need a large amount of memory to work it well. I suggest you should try Avast, Mcafee it is a free software and ESET Nod32 It works good for me beenm using it for almost 2 years now.