Thread: RJ45 console cable pinout with Dell Equallogic PS series

RJ45 console cable pinout with Dell Equallogic PS series

Dell Equallogic storage array is to be works correctly and it will be help to make a connection with the network. In this connectivity I need the RJ45 connector for this task. The two blue SATA controllers on this system that can be help to use an RJ45 serial connection. Now I need the complete pinout of this RJ45 console cable. It helps me to properly connect this device to the other network. Thanks in advance.

Re: RJ45 console cable pinout with Dell Equallogic PS series

The correct pin out of this RJ45 cable connector is to be present on the several sites. This is the connector that will be connecting the system to the all other type of network including the internet. The number of pins present on this cable connector is to be as TX_D1+ for Transceive data +, TX_D1- Transceive data -, RX_D2+ Receive data +, BI_D3+ Bi-directional Data+, BI_D3- Bi-directional Data-, RX_D2- Receive data - , BI_D4+ Bi-directional Data+, BI_D4- Bi-directional Data-. This are the few connector that use for the connectivity purpose. For more information contact the official expert person. Hence I suggest to you for doing the necessary task that will be work to solve such kind of task.

The EqualLogic family of virtualized IP storage solutions from Dell is buy and maintain its storage. For doing this task it need the connector that will be help to establish the connection between the network and this system. Hence for checking the connector pinout helps to perform an reading manual of the system. It provides such information. The foundation for online expansion, automatic configuration and load balancing can be performing using this type of the connection.

There is a separate site that will be provide the all the details information about this pinout of the specific cable connector. I think you need to visit that site. Definitely you got the complete description about this RJ45 cable connector with its number of pins. You can also use an manual to do this task.