Thread: Adware.MyWebSearch/FunWebProducts Found by Superantispyware

Adware.MyWebSearch/FunWebProducts Found by Superantispyware

My system didn’t had the Superantispyware installed previously but it had the spybot search and Destroy. Later assuming that it is not capable to detect most of the new threats I have installed the Superantispyware free. While I scanning from it found this: Adware.MyWebSearch/FunWebProducts. What could be this and how can I remove to my computer.

Re: Adware.MyWebSearch/FunWebProducts Found by Superantispyware

I recommend a program that is able to erase bad software installations, so that as the traces left on the team and left the keys in the registry. We use the Ccleaner program, which is a tool to optimize your PC, and free space to hard disk, deleting unnecessary files and only make the team weight and slow down. When you give click, you will notice that there are other options marked some with a pimp (v), which will, absolutely will check all the options. After that, you give the option below on the right corner, run the cleaner. Expect the program to finish cleaning.

The most effective way to deep clean is as follows: Baja, installs and updates the following programs, then the raisins in safe mode
    • Ad-Aware SE
    • Spybot - Search & Destroy
    • Microsoft AntiSpyware
    • CWShredder (no installation required)

Then, you pass the following programs (also in safe mode):
    • EasyCleaner
    • RegSupreme

Adware program comes from the word or was formerly known as shareware (advertising software ) that was used as an additional income for programmers but this medium spread throughout the network as a mass medium of advertising to the point become a nuisance when surfing web pages. Since that time these ads are designated as a malicious code that intrudes into the public peace. The mode of infection of adware is through the web pages programmed codes are used to install these programs (disguised in active-x or other) automatically and others with the story of having to settle for the correct display of the page want to access. If your computer has several of these symptoms is very likely to be infected with some form of adware, so it is necessary to install an adware or antispyware and be more careful when visiting websites.

I must warn you, but you use an anti-spyware is the knowledge of the anti-spyware is risky because they be found any movement even your pc if you install a spybot will tell you if you accept the change in the system and if you do not know of this maybe he deleted and not use the software and only if you want to program change screen protector and many things in your pc. What happens is that the anti-spyware detects any changes in your system either good or bad. Care so why is not spyware installed everything is spyware detect

You have to disable system restore and then start to safe mode or fail-and that happens with the antivirus and spybot and also after the Ccleaner and you tell me how you did what happens if you do not remove the virus restoration regenerate again and fail-safe mode does not load all the drivers and so removes viruses and spyware.

I read your msg in the forum, to get those viruses that you say which are not dangerous but annoying, you have to run the antivirus in "safe mode" on your PC. To get there you have to reboot your pc and when you turn back to press F8 repeatedly until it appears the screen safely and there runs the antivirus.

How to defend yourself from spyware and adware and how to protect yourself from getting viruses from emails that come to us? Simple, by installing a series of software, even free, that will make your computer really is a bunker. There are very good programs to remove viruses on the market both free and paid, but I am not referring only to the virus. A good protection to the installation of an antivirus, a firewall, an anti-spam, an anti-spyware. Someone will object that the freeware versions of the virus are not so effective and so it may be useful to buy paid versions. However it might be true in some situations but for normal users the free version would be very much effective.