Thread: Mcshield downs windows XP system

Mcshield downs windows XP system

My system configuration is windows XP SP3 running on the Pentium 4 processor. Now there is some serious problem happen on it and hence it goes to the hang up stage. When I look the task manager then I see that one Mcshield.exe file is continuously running and it shows the memory usage of around 30,000 K to 250,000 K. I think this is the main reason why my system goes to the hangs stage. What do you think guess. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Mcshield downs windows XP system

If you really think that this process acquires your system CPU time for long time then I suggest you to end this process. There is an end process option on that task manager. I know that this process helps to just run the MacAfee software on this system. Hence when you don’t use this software then end this task. One more think that don’t perform an multitasking on this system at the time of running this software. I know that this software supports the multitasking operation but the software requires the extra memory for performing scanning and other related task. Hence use this strategy and hope that it helps to you for solving this problem.

There is several ways to solve this process. One thing is absolutely correct that end this process when not use MacAfee software. The other way is to be updating the MacAfee software and then locate the real performance of this system. Hope it works and system works very well.

This is the better way that works to first remove the antivirus infected supports files and replace it with the original and the latest feature based support files. This will be works when you perform a software update task on this windows XP system. There is an online update process works on this window XP and it makes an impact that works to solve this problem. Sometimes it is necessary to manually update the McAfee Virus Scan software. Hence click on the "Update" button of software and in reply it starts the update software. I hope that it solve your problem.

"mcshield.exe" process helps to monitors your computer's processes, files and registry to attempt to detect and prevent virus infection. It really suitable if you want to check the correct running system application protection issue. This avoids the system to run any virus file. Hence for the protection point of view I think you doesn’t need to end this process.

This is absolutely correct and I think the update MacAfee antivirus software task helps to decrease the number of system memory usage size. Hence I also suggest you to perform a latest antivirus update task on this system. I hope this will be solving your system hang up problem. The other solution is to be use an reset the antivirus software setting task on this system. It works and in the response the system will be able to manage CPU allocation time. It helps to solve such problem.

For more information you need to just contact the official site and the expert advice makes an impact that works to realize the real meaning behind this issue and in the reply the system works on best stage. The alternative way is to be upgrading the system memory capability on this windows based system. Try this and locate the real response after that.

LG 6300 CDMA phone is powered by 1100 mAh battery and talk time up to 10 hours. This battery will be works best and it provides the longest time for playing the musical file as compared to the other LG CDMA phone. I think the functionality of this cell phone you really like. It also comes with Camera of , 2.0 Mega Pixels Camera with , Digital Zoom. Then buy this product and I hope that it will be really work to use a functionality of this cell phone.