Thread: Outbound attachment size setting in Titanium Security 2011

Outbound attachment size setting in Titanium Security 2011

Hi guys I was just wondering is there anyone who can solve my problem I have recently started using thunderbird email program on my laptop pc and I have Titanium Security 2011 antivirus program now the problem is when I try to set email whose attachment lager that 1.5 mb the message sending fails error occurs and its say thet the message is not able to sent because od the connection to SMTP server is timed out . Try again or contact you network administrator can anyone help me solve this problem I have tried everything and failed .

Re: Outbound attachment size setting in Titanium Security 2011

I can t tell exactly what is the problem but I can only guess that this is because on the antivirus that you have installed in your case it would be Titanium Security 2011 . because many time I have heard that messaging client fail to delivered a message may be you Titanium Security 2011 is blocking the message form get delivered and if it take long time then thunderbird fails and give the error you need to check where this error message comes from whether its form Trendmicro Titanium Security 2011. Then its Titanium Security 2011 fault and needs to tweak its setting

The error was given by thunderbird email services but it may be just because of the Titanium Security 2011 I think I have a fix for this that cause I was facing the same problem with my thunderbird mailing application but my antivirus was Titanium Internet Security what I did is go to tools and then to setting and just chose allow more time for messages to become assembled from not timed out just that I solve my problem by that . there would be same setting in your Titanium Security 2011 see if there this option is available if yes chose what I did may be this help you

Don’t just do the unnecessary steps before you confirm whether this problem is actually caused by the Titanium Security 2011 or not I think you should first disable Titanium Security 2011 for the while and try to send the same mail and see whether it’s happening because of Titanium Security 2011 if yes then you should go for the possible solution on this matter but if the issue not because of Titanium Security 2011 then it’s useless to take a pain for modifying the Titanium Security 2011 setting . First be sure where the actual problem is

I agree with you should first check where this problem occur and if you need help to temporarily deactivate your Titanium Security 2011 then I can help you with
    • First log in into the administrator account
    • See the Trend Micro icon in your system tray near clock right click and say exit
    • It will prompt confirmation
    • Click yes that’s it Micro program will be disabled.
    And if you want to start it again then just go to the program file and click on the Titanium Security 2011 and click it will start .

Hey guys I did what you said I disable the Titanium Security 2011 for a while and I was able to send 3 to 4 mail containing 3 Mb of attachment from my thunderbird mail client previously I had to use Yousendit or my web based email but still I was not able to find the option for extend the timeout session in my Titanium Security 2011 because now every time when I need to send the mail I have to disable my antivirus security and then proceed and that I am one thin afraid to do can anyone help regarding this issue once again I will be thankful to you all