Thread: Trendmicro is not removing Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A on my pc

Trendmicro is not removing Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A on my pc

Hey guy I stuck in rather very bad situation I have a Desktop PC at home and recently it was suffering for some virus attack . I can’t understand what exactly is the problem but I know my computer got infected by some websites I removed most of the virus from my computer with the help of TrendMicro scan it was HZA and HZR.EXE files which rectified by trend micro thought I don’t understand how HZA and HZR.EXE got in to the computer instead of TrendMicro is present in my computer never mind but this still did not solve my problem and I am not able to update Trendmicro and still have virus named Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A present in my pc . anyone know how to fix this

Re: Trendmicro is not removing Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A on my pc

Got the same problem of Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A virus and the bad thing is it won’t allow to update my trendmicro virus definition its can’t even find that virus so I got an idea I boot from OS disk and selected the option of run MBRFIX and BOOTFIX and its shows me the error partition was not standard and if proceeded it will wipe partition and that I don’t want . I don’t want to wipe my partition so I cancelled the request . I don’t have major problem as my pc is working fine at the movement but MS MST still shows the present of Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A in my pc and I think it’s not good for long run any suggestion

Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A seem like the virus that affect the pc not at the present but it’s a virus I have this issue but my computer seems to be working fine and I am currently searching for the solution that could help me because my Microsoft Security Essentials is detecting and removing Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A but when I rescanned it again it appears again . somehow I am unable to remove it look like no definition has been made yet to get rid of Trojan:DOS/Alureon.A virus hope this would be done soon before it infect my pc

I think TDSSKiller will solve your problem it’s the tool of Kaspersky Lab can help you get rid of this problem but if you were not able to download it as malware will not allow to do so the try to download it in another clean pc and then transfer it to the infected pc via pendrive ,cd , ect… once you copy it on your pc desktop then rename it with .com extension and now start the program it will show Publisher Kaspersky Lab request if you want to run the file, click on the Run button to allow TDSSKiller to run. Now scan and CURE the infected file don’t say remove as it may remove some imp file for windows that it hope this may help

I have one solution may be this work for you
    • First get Malwarebytes download it available easily
    • Then install it in your pc and update definition than restart your PC
    • Restart your pc under safe mode and scan you computer with Malwarebytes and wait until finish
    • Remove all the infected files from your computer and start again in safemode
    • Now run scan again see if whether anything else is remaining and if any delete it again

Now see if your computer works properly .

I also had the same TrojanOS/Alureon.A problem and it was hard to get rid of it but I have one solution for it its as follows
    Backup your file on some external drive anything like HDD, pen drive but not on cd..
    1. Now format your PC completely
    2. Now again set up you pc with fresh OS
    3. Now install good security program my recommendation is Norton and update it to current date
    4. Now attach you external drive and scan the drive for virus the program will detects the virus than you delete then by selecting the remove option
    5. Now restore you back up and any program that is not working properly you can always reinstall it
    This will help worked for me