Thread: Unable to delete some threats while running an AVG Internet Security scan

Unable to delete some threats while running an AVG Internet Security scan

Guys I hope you all have seen the title properly. S what I am saying is that I have my AVG installed in my laptop and hence what I want to say is that my AVG does detects some threats and I want it to get rid of them as soon as possible. So when I click on delete then I get a message saying that forced removal can cause the system to crash. Well I don’t want the threats In the system still I am a bit worried with the message that I got to see. So suggest me some steps. Help me out guys.

Re: Unable to delete some threats while running an AVG Internet Security scan

So what are they classified to can you all please tell me? If they are the threats that you think will endanger your system then you need to be careful of that, so that’s what I want to know from you all. so do reply to me what is the kind of threat that you are facing, so that I can get an solution for the same. so that’s what I am saying here. let me know about the specific threat that you are facing, so that I can start suggesting you something as the solution for the same.

Well it is the few warnings and also the cookies that I get to see in the screen and hence that’s the problem here. well what I get to see is that the cookies are unhealed and hence that’s the problem here. so that’s what I want to say here. do have a look at the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. so what do you all have to say about the same. can you please suggest me something. Well you asked me to mention about the same and hence I did mention about the same. so now its your chance of answering out my questions.

Well cookies to me does not look to me as a grave threat to the system and hence what I am saying is that if you keep it in the system then it will not prove any threat to the system, so do not worry about that and I am sure that rest of the work will be done by the AVG and that’s what I want to say here. So hope you did get the necessary information on the same and that’s what I want to say here. so hope you did get the necessary information from my side and if there is any other query then do let me know about it will surely help you on the same.

How can you say that when avg is labeling them as a potentially hazardous object that has the capacity of destroying the system, then how come you can say that cmon tell me? the people of avg are not mad to label them as a potentially hazardous object. So that’s what I want to say here. do have a look at the same and if possible try and give some other suggestion for the said problem. Which I don’t think so you will be having in your mind right now. So do think something before giving any answer. I am totally disappointed with the way you all have responded here.

Ok I would advise you to check out with the different antivirus programs probably you will get a lot of information from there, that’s what I feel here and hence that’s what I think here. so do watch out for the same some of the recommended names that I would like to suggest you is the virus total. It is a good antivirus program that has come up recently will give you some appropriate results I feel. so do think over the suggestion that I have given here and hence you will get the appropriate result from there.